[3.6] Storm Untethered: For lazy / bad exiles! UElder Deathless, fast clear, 2m-12m SDPS, 11k EHP

it's possibe to work without any investment as a league start ?? cuz im not sure i need gloves to work ??
"
MisFilemon wrote:
it's possibe to work without any investment as a league start ?? cuz im not sure i need gloves to work ??

Asking me the same.
Dont show gear?
wrong post?
POB tree different then your character tree (edit: i see one is for starter)

Where exactly is all the life leech from? Trickster ascendancy?
Last edited by kaiserluger on May 12, 2019, 8:40:07 AM
"
kaiserluger wrote:
POB tree different then your character tree (edit: i see one is for starter)

Where exactly is all the life leech from? Trickster ascendancy?

Warlord Mark on Hit in the ring.
I am using a warlord mark with blasphemy until I have currencies to buy a ring like that.

I am trying to figure out a away to put some kind of dot on monsters to proc Patient Reaper effectively, now I am using the HoA but losing 25% reserved mana to this is much.
Last edited by vempire_ghost on May 12, 2019, 10:06:57 AM
I made a big mistake by starting this build!

POB and forum build is totally different. I am new and trying to figure out how build works. I don't know which build is correct now...

I am starting to think maybe even Passive Tree is not correct???

Why did you start this build if you can't finish it mate? Tell us which one is correct, POB or here? Gems, items, most of them are different...
I think the POB is the budget non crit version, and after you have some fancy gear like the atziri gloves you can change to the version the OP have in this char.

I am 68 now in act 9 and the build is totally safe and easy if you use some kind of life leech curse to the sustain.
Last edited by vempire_ghost on May 12, 2019, 4:49:36 PM
How do u get Vaal Pact? Its not in the items and not und the tree.
hey great looking build!

will this work for league start?

also what do you think about running this as an inquisitor or elementalist? the two more common classes for storm brand
"
bankai1009 wrote:
hey great looking build!

will this work for league start?

also what do you think about running this as an inquisitor or elementalist? the two more common classes for storm brand

I did it for the Flashback League and its great, smooth and cool, i went for the non crit version because its less expensive, but can go to red maps with a little investment.

Using another ascendance I don't know, but if you do post your experience here :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info