Huge Sale on Weapon and Shield Microtransactions

Still waiting for "Boring" MTX. For weapons and shields that aren't nearly the size of the character and disastrously oversized. For armour without spikes and flames and giant shoulderpads and wings and and and... hey guys lets ride bikes.

Sigh.
"
IamLoco wrote:
I´ll pass this time.
I can´t see a reason to "support" as before.
The way GGG treats us customers (map tabs in standard) has shown me very clearly that they went from an indie lable to an EA kind of company.

I already bought a 2nd map tab. not because I wanted one, but because otherwise I could´ve just quit playing the game in standard.

Support time is over for now, get back to your roots, stop cheating your customers!

They put up a post detailing an upcoming resolution for the Standard map tab situation just recently...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2488708
Last edited by Exile009 on Apr 19, 2019, 4:56:25 AM
I would get that Sin and Innocence shield if you got rid of the awful spider legs on it. Less is more GGG. Less is more.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Apr 19, 2019, 3:05:36 PM
"
cgexile wrote:
I would get that Sin and Innocence shield if you got rid of the awful spider legs on it. Less is more GGG. Less is more.

"Less is more" is pretty much the antithesis of GGG's preteen-on-skittles aesthetic.

I would have been maybe a little excited about a shield sale, if I hadn't spent twenty minutes going through the store last week to find a simple, small, nice-looking buckler MTX without finding a single one. No, all they have are enormous flaming, betentacled pavises.
Last edited by FramFramson on Apr 19, 2019, 4:34:32 PM
Why would you want boring shields and swords? Thats pretty much what the game gives you naturally.

You can always buy the skin transfer and just make your shield look like driftwood if you want.

I also can't agree with all the griping about the current state of things. If you have grown bored, just take some time off. Come back in a couple leagues and see if you like what you see. If not, maybe it's time to move on. These things happen in relationships, and trust me if you are commenting on the forums you have a relationship with this game.
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
maybe a chaos recipe stash tab? please :D
G? Fix Your Fking Game since new patch cant even get into the game town,maps you name it Fix The Fcking Game!!!!! plain n simple then maybe i might spend money on this Broken Fking Game!!!!
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Xalmaren wrote:
Why would you want boring shields and swords? Thats pretty much what the game gives you naturally.

You can always buy the skin transfer and just make your shield look like driftwood if you want.

I also can't agree with all the griping about the current state of things. If you have grown bored, just take some time off. Come back in a couple leagues and see if you like what you see. If not, maybe it's time to move on. These things happen in relationships, and trust me if you are commenting on the forums you have a relationship with this game.

Man... Artistic style choices aren't an on-off switch.

Smaller designs, with less frills, but which are still more interesting than the vanilla items would appeal to a segment of the community who's not very big on the "Flaming tentacle swords twice the size of the character" GGG art style.
Last edited by FramFramson on Apr 19, 2019, 10:44:04 PM
Won't spend more money until Map tab fix comes out. Can't stand feeling ripped off :(
How can I spent more point if you don't fix the bug "can't join any distance" !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info