______LESHOR_______ New Hideout: NAVALI'S LOST SWAMP / TESLA TOWER / BAPHOMET IRAE

LeShor, thank you for these hideouts and congratulations on the competition win! I've been checking your posts almost daily since I first saw you post Celestial Palace on reddit. So psyched to finally be able to use it. Thanks again.
Thank you very much! And sorry for the wait, I left a place of decoration so that you can put the doodle league like Heist stash where you want ;)
Enjoy it :)
Last edited by LeShor on Nov 24, 2020, 9:42:21 PM
Last edited by LeShor on Dec 18, 2020, 12:42:45 PM
Last edited by LeShor on Jan 23, 2021, 12:19:19 PM
Incredible work!
LeShor, what you did with Source of Purity isn't a hideout. It isn't in the context of PoE too. What you did is art. A piece of perfection. Thank you!
what happenend to the celestial palace hideout? i cant find it anywhere anymore :(
"
myC wrote:
what happenend to the celestial palace hideout? i cant find it anywhere anymore :(

Came to say the exact same thing. They hideout was on the site yesterday. Seems like all of the hideouts are gone from the site.
"
Kretser wrote:
"
myC wrote:

Came to say the exact same thing. They hideout was on the site yesterday. Seems like all of the hideouts are gone from the site.

there is another post from them and it seems like they quit the game.. maybe someone else has a backup of celestial palace? :(

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3063241

Last edited by myC on Mar 1, 2021, 12:06:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info