______LESHOR_______ New Hideout: NAVALI'S LOST SWAMP / TESLA TOWER / BAPHOMET IRAE

Add a new hideout ! BARRAL

I had planned to post another hideout but the new updates made some decorations unusable such as decorations with electricity.
So to wait, I suggest a reconstruction of the Godswood in Winterfell with a Barral in its center, sacred tree of the children of the forest.
In front of the Winterfell fortress, Kirac hold the door. Bran looks at the pond in his wheelchair. Alva is in the center of the circle of bodies placed by the white walkers.

Have fun !
Love the Hideouts, they are amazing.. My favorite hideout is the Sunspire.. but I cant never find a good one and I'm not creative enough to make one myself.. I was very lucky to find the MT Olympe one... such a amazing piece. thank you....
@LeShor could you fix the lights on Tree of Life? Or suggest us how to fix them? Has been almost three months since ggg screw them up, and waiting any furder for them to fix it, seams ironicly fullish. Sry for the insistence, i know that other people have been asking for it on hideoushowcase, but i seam to not be able to get to page 3 of the comments there, it gives me error 404... so i came here. Hope ya not too bussy... ty anyway
"
I was very lucky to find the MT Olympe one... such a amazing piece. thank you....

Thank you very much :)

"
@LeShor could you fix the lights on Tree of Life? Or suggest us how to fix them? Has been almost three months since ggg screw them up, and waiting any furder for them to fix it, seams ironicly fullish. Sry for the insistence, i know that other people have been asking for it on hideoushowcase, but i seam to not be able to get to page 3 of the comments there, it gives me error 404... so i came here. Hope ya not too bussy... ty anyway

I recently find a way to fix the lights of the roots.
There is an update with Heist league this Friday so i just wait to see if GGG broke something else before to update the file of the Tree of Life.
If everything is ok with Heist update, i'll do it next week ;)

Btw I'll upgrade a little the Alien on LV-426 and drop a new h/o.
Stay tuned ;)
Last edited by LeShor on Sep 16, 2020, 5:39:22 AM
Last edited by LeShor on Nov 24, 2020, 2:19:03 PM
CEREBRO is absolutely stunning--thank you again for another amazing hideout and the video effects/editing is a nice touch! I'm switching over from my fav, Tesla's Mansion, over to this ASAP. Keep up the amazing work!
Last edited by Thrett on Sep 26, 2020, 10:48:51 PM

What is this white bright sings? Snow rocks? Why they are glowing so much?
"
Thrett wrote:
CEREBRO is absolutely stunning--thank you again for another amazing hideout and the video effects/editing is a nice touch! I'm switching over from my fav, Tesla's Mansion, over to this ASAP. Keep up the amazing work!

Thank you very much :) !

"
kovarniypidor wrote:

What is this white bright sings? Snow rocks? Why they are glowing so much?

Yep this is snow rock with blue light beam on it. The smoke give a nice effect too ;).
Hey LeShor, absolutely brilliant hideouts you've created! Truly stunning. Do you have anything planned for the relatively new, but unfortunately MTX, Thaumaturgical Hideout?
"
Hey LeShor, absolutely brilliant hideouts you've created! Truly stunning. Do you have anything planned for the relatively new, but unfortunately MTX, Thaumaturgical Hideout?

Thank you!
No i'm sorry i don't have this H/O.

I'll upload my H/Os from the contest next days so stay tunned if some of these interest you ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info