The Sunspire Hideout Effect

"
Iangyratu wrote:
Very nice! When we're at hideouts, please consider making more waypoints, preferably ones that don't "eat" our characters' legs! :)
(I'd love the old Mud Flats one to come back!)

+1 moar waypoints! Just gimme some runes to place on the ground, without the salves on shi**y bricks around them.
"
Could look very good on top of the map device. Just a shame it wasn't part of the sunspire supporter pack...

Totally agree.
Freyja's Sanctuary HO:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2325484
Last edited by meltingrime on Apr 16, 2019, 10:01:03 AM
Where is mine? Can not find it.
You sell Sunspire Hideout with the Sunspire Supporter Pack, and then you sell a separate Sunspire Hideout Effect designed specifically for it, for extra money?

Wow. Greedy much?
Raise Zombie MTX when?
What about ppl that already bought the Synthesis Supporter Packs before this effect was available. The post says it's sold with the supporter pack so will ppl who bought the pack before this addition be getting it for free? I feel like it should be given to ppl that already bought the pack before this was released
"
AzgarthX wrote:
What about ppl that already bought the Synthesis Supporter Packs before this effect was available. The post says it's sold with the supporter pack so will ppl who bought the pack before this addition be getting it for free? I feel like it should be given to ppl that already bought the pack before this was released

"
puriburY wrote:
Where is mine? Can not find it.

This effect is completely separate to Sunspire Supporter Pack. It only shares the same theme. Everyone can buy it from the MTX shop.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info