Map Stash Tabs in Standard League

As a guy that doesn't play standard that much - I gotta say - this is a nice fix to an old problem.
Finally some love to standard players, this auto-upgrade feature is perfect for me, THANK YOU !
SSF for ever :)
Appreciate the changes but to be honest the changes won't be optimal compared to just using a drop-down menu for the series of maps you can hold, rather than converting since people have rolled and put currency into their old maps more than likely. Losing the currency put into rolling them for max returns bc they've been converted to current map will more than likely just turn them white and lost currency to the players. Not very tactical if you ask me. Simplifying it with a drop-down menu via right-clicking the map stash tab is the way to go imho, but logic can only be logic if it is accepted by more than 1 entity, otherwise, you're just insane...
Last edited by AShugars on Apr 14, 2019, 7:41:30 PM
"
Sarno wrote:
Glad to see this issue being addressed.

Thanks GGG. :)

Quite.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
How will it handle shaped maps that have changed. Will it turn into a random shaped map of the new set of tier or just update the id on them without changing the map or tier?
F I N A L L Y !!!!
Amazing change! Thanks GGG!
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
Sometime ago maybe it was before Betrayal League started, I thought I read that we would be able to add new maps to the Tab with old maps, then I read they fixed the map tabs so they would be removed when empty, & either way wrong or right something happened to the map tab for awhile players lost sight of all there unique maps, but they were actually there and now thats fixed. So Déjà vu
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
So the conversion is 1:1? That's generous.

Question: What about old remove only map tabs from leagues and old maps we have stashed in regular tabs?
this is only aimed for people that buy stashes?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Apr 14, 2019, 8:05:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info