Map Stash Tabs in Standard League

so this conversion,

is it a 1:1 ratio or does it work like vendoring maps and upgrading the tier?

if a map changes tier, does the conversion change the map to that tier or does it keep the tier and change what map it was?

when gorge was changed to glacier all my gorges were changed and i had a lot of them FeelsBadMan
GGG; OUTSTANDING.
I like the solution and has to be said, bravo for taking on-board the concerns of the standard players.
"
Just allow us to store all versions.

Exactly!
"
AndyTheEskimo wrote:
There is a better way to do this.... why are you making it so people still have to empty their stash?

When you go into your map stash tab, you choose a dropdown for the series of maps you want. For example you want maps from Betrayal so you choose the Betrayal dropdown option then there they are. Then you want maps from synthesis, you choose the synthesis dropdown option and there they are.

Like little compartments they are all stored in their own dropdown menu in the same tab. I assumed this would be a thing before I purchased a map stash tab, then it wasn't so I was peed off that it was so simple but not implemented. And now you are making this change but it will convert all old maps into new league ones. But if people don't want that then thats a bit redundant. Just have all the maps stay in their leagues in their own dropdown. Very simple.

Try this out within the team and see what they think but I think this would be the better option. Then no one has to take out any maps at all unless their tab is full. That should be the easiest way and make everyone happy.

@Bex

Thanks. PM me if you need more info on what I am trying to say. It does come out a bit weird.

This would be the simple solution and it would be the better for the consumer (us players). There's only one hiccup; it would decrease amount of sales of given item (map tabs). You can tell what force was stronger given this topic :b

Idk why they wouldn't just have "map tab" and "premium map tab" for a fee, where the later has the possibility to store different patches/series of maps..
Last edited by SpAz_ on Apr 15, 2019, 6:10:52 PM
what about the atlas for standard player's? i don't wanna keep redoing it.
YOU GUYS ROCK MAN!!!!
"
Fasteddie1 wrote:
Great News as I understand it ! so maps converted will stay in their tiers this means it could be a different named map. and if we want to vender or save some just move them before hitting the button! Simple most likely I wont be saving that many anyway most end up making chisels as vendering 3 to get 1 an quite possibly turning to a lower tier sucked

That was my understanding before but I posted something on page 14 of this forum with asking if a t15 legacy map is now a t1 of a new atlas, will it be downgraded and a couple of people said they thought this would happen and said to remove the higher tier maps first?

So now I don't know... :(
GGG, you guys ROCK, meng!!!! :D
"
We are very sorry for the time it has taken to make this solution happen.

The solution hasn't happened yet.
And we are sorry isn't good enough after 2 years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info