Map Stash Tabs in Standard League

Big McThankies from McSpankies
Another reason to play Standard. Not those complicated leagues with dumbest grind system for delving and crafting benches.
"
bigtabs wrote:
Had lots of fun this league. Don't let reddit get you down, those of us playing the game, spending money and having fun aren't whining about it on there.

you can have fun and also realize there are problems buddy, they aren't mutually exclusive. to imply otherwise is ignorance
finally...GJ on that one
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

This sounds awesome, I couldn't take another conversion :p
"
AndyTheEskimo wrote:
There is a better way to do this.... why are you making it so people still have to empty their stash?

When you go into your map stash tab, you choose a dropdown for the series of maps you want. For example you want maps from Betrayal so you choose the Betrayal dropdown option then there they are. Then you want maps from synthesis, you choose the synthesis dropdown option and there they are.

Like little compartments they are all stored in their own dropdown menu in the same tab. I assumed this would be a thing before I purchased a map stash tab, then it wasn't so I was peed off that it was so simple but not implemented. And now you are making this change but it will convert all old maps into new league ones. But if people don't want that then thats a bit redundant. Just have all the maps stay in their leagues in their own dropdown. Very simple.

Try this out within the team and see what they think but I think this would be the better option. Then no one has to take out any maps at all unless their tab is full. That should be the easiest way and make everyone happy.

@Bex

Thanks. PM me if you need more info on what I am trying to say. It does come out a bit weird.

This dropdown feature already exists in the current map stash. (you can choose which league to use the tab for). It's just that adding maps from 2 different eras is disabled as option by GGG. If you want to store 2 maps from different eras, you'll have to buy another tab. That's why they don't make it like you described it.
Last edited by Insert_Pixels on Apr 15, 2019, 3:16:09 PM
This is why I am willing to spend hundreds of dollars to support GGG. They listen to the community and are willing to implement new features. KEEP DOING YOU BOO!!
again, this is a another big FU to standard players hidden behind this obscure bs.

If a standard player has accumulated a huge supply of a map in a certain tier that they like and want to run, NOW they have to convert it to some shit tier that they dont want to run.

WHY the fuck are you guys suddenly screwing with standard so hard?

Is it to force players to go to this seasonal crapfest? REALLY?

You might as well come out and say your going to remove standard as a play type all together, since its obvious thats the direction your heading in.

Way to drive off players there ggg.
Theamazonbasin
Last edited by Godfeast_1 on Apr 15, 2019, 3:17:22 PM
Thank you!!! Ironically, I've spent the past couple of weeks clearing out my pre-Synthesis map tab in Standard so that I can start re-populate it with current maps. This will be much appreciated for future leagues.

While you're implementing this fix, could you also address the unkillable "remove-only" map tabs that migrate from previous leagues? I'm now up to 4 empty maps that refuse to go away
"
Godfeast_1 wrote:
If a standard player has accumulated a huge supply of a map in a certain tier that they like and want to run, NOW they have to convert it to some shit tier that they dont want to run.

From the 3rd paragraph in the post I understand that after the conversion we will still have maps of the same tiers.
Last edited by Zero202 on Apr 15, 2019, 4:02:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info