[3.6] Worbster Trickster - CI, Cheap, Fast, Starter, End-Game, Delver, Tanky, 2+ mil DPS

"
gball wrote:
SilverWF I can't tell you how much fun I've had with this build so far and I want to thank you again for taking the time to write this up. This should really get more attention. The leveling gear is so CHEAP!! The only thing I've really replaced are the rings and amulets for some more resists other than that I'm using all the leveling gear and on my way to lvl 50 with no problems.

I got lucky last night and soon I'll have my perfect scepter ready for end game.

Did you craft your armor? I'm on Xbox so items are a bit more limited but I'm probably going to have to stick to lightless simply because 6linking a armor is soooooo expensive.

Also I'm curious how you guys are doing on resists end game?

Yw

And do not forget to thank Somayd :D

Yes, I've crafted armor by myself.

1st we need shaper Carnal Armor or Sadist Garb of iLvl 86+ (cheap AF)
Upgrade armor to 20% qual
Then, we need several Perfect Fossils and Primitive chaotic resonators
Dropping perfect fossils on the armor to get 28-30% qual AND free suffix space
Then go to crafting bench and craft "+str/+qual" or "+dex/+qual" (depends on which one has bigger qual % for you.
We must finish it when we would have 45-48% qual armor.
Then, start to spam jeweller orbs to get 6 sockets
Then - fusing orbs, to get 6 links
I did it twice and both times it didn't took more than 200 jewellers and fusings each. Maybe, I was just lucky...
Then, we need to buy/farm Dense fossils. 10-20 must be enough.
If you are having fun while trying to contact AFK sellers, then you can buy the same amount of Aetheric fossils.
Start putting your fossils to Potent Chaotic Resonator (or to Primitive - for only Dense case) and drop it on your armor.
DO NOT charge all fossils to resonators! Make it by 1.
You'll do that, until your armor would have t1 +Eva/+ES and %Eva/%ES prefixes.
Maybe, you'll be lucky and would get also some shaper mods, like +1 lvl to active gems or +% crit for spells. Or delve mod - Arcane Surge support
But just free suffix will be good too - then you'll craft +% quality again (this time - with Int, and it's much more expensive btw), more quality adds a lot of Eva and ES

My resists are overcapped by 30-35%.
With the Pandemonius and new shield, my cold res becomes lowest, this is bad for Wise Oak flask, so I'm not using this flask, till I'll find another gear with slightly different resists
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
SilverWF wrote:

Yw

And do not forget to thank Somayd :D

Yes, I've crafted armor by myself.

1st we need shaper Carnal Armor or Sadist Garb of iLvl 86+ (cheap AF)
Upgrade armor to 20% qual
Then, we need several Perfect Fossils and Primitive chaotic resonators
Dropping perfect fossils on the armor to get 28-30% qual AND free suffix space
Then go to crafting bench and craft "+str/+qual" or "+dex/+qual" (depends on which one has bigger qual % for you.
We must finish it when we would have 45-48% qual armor.
Then, start to spam jeweller orbs to get 6 sockets
Then - fusing orbs, to get 6 links
I did it twice and both times it didn't took more than 200 jewellers and fusings each. Maybe, I was just lucky...
Then, we need to buy/farm Dense fossils. 10-20 must be enough.
If you are having fun while trying to contact AFK sellers, then you can buy the same amount of Aetheric fossils.
Start putting your fossils to Potent Chaotic Resonator (or to Primitive - for only Dense case) and drop it on your armor.
DO NOT charge all fossils to resonators! Make it by 1.
You'll do that, until your armor would have t1 +Eva/+ES and %Eva/%ES prefixes.
Maybe, you'll be lucky and would get also some shaper mods, like +1 lvl to active gems or +% crit for spells. Or delve mod - Arcane Surge support
But just free suffix will be good too - then you'll craft +% quality again (this time - with Int, and it's much more expensive btw), more quality adds a lot of Eva and ES

My resists are overcapped by 30-35%.
With the Pandemonius and new shield, my cold res becomes lowest, this is bad for Wise Oak flask, so I'm not using this flask, till I'll find another gear with slightly different resists

I've only ever tried to 6l one armor and it cost me like 1000 orbs :(

You definitely got lucky but if I get that kind of currency I may have to try making my own haha

I don't think damage will be an issue anyway :)
I just spent the last few hours and most of my curr to gear up to ~ end game setup and took on final labyrinth...

... Lasted 5 seconds in the 1st fight

Was not expecting this

Was not expecting this

I guess I just suck at this game unless I have an uber defensive build
"
snowmittens wrote:
I just spent the last few hours and most of my curr to gear up to ~ end game setup and took on final labyrinth...

Was not expecting this

Was not expecting this

Well i'm certainly not there yet but most of my fights right now consist of a lot of phase running/flame dashing...totems and some storm brands..

Hopefully that works for me end game also.
"
snowmittens wrote:

Was not expecting this

Was not expecting this

Well, your gear is fine. Much better than mine, when I did Ulab: https://pastebin.com/qEEW8eiW

1 mistake I've seen: Flame Dash is a spell, you can't get Fortify with it.
You need to use Shield Charge there.

Also, I can't imagine that "5 seconds". Sure, we can't facetank things, but Izaro can't oneshot 7k ES, just can't, maybe fully buffed, but this can't happens in the 1st fight.

Maybe, there was issue of reflect: in yestarday's layout in 1st fight there was lieutenants, one of them (ice) can cast damage reflection aura on Izaro.

Today there is none, so you can try again.

Ulab is mostly mechanical fight: you see Izaro raised his sword (started to cast some crap), just shield charge through him to his back - he would never turn to you. Just continue charging around him and he would be done pretty fast.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Hey Silver I just rolled

19% elemental damage as extra chaos
66% spell damage

I'm assuming I should definitely keep that over going for 20%?

I know about the fortify thing. My gems setup on the weapon and shield are not final. It's not that important.
Also Not using yet Zealotry as I still did not get lvl 3 enlighten. On my to do list...

Never had any deaths to Izaro with any other builds, definitely not so fast to 1st stage so was very surprised. Probably due to my bad gaming skills

I am doing red maps(T13) no problems and do like WO auto targeting style the best from any other styles.

I know that WO is very popular with trickster with very interesting variants but I'm thinking that maybe a WO occultist with massive ES is the best style for me.

Maybe next league...
"
numi666 wrote:
I know about the fortify thing. My gems setup on the weapon and shield are not final. It's not that important.
Also Not using yet Zealotry as I still did not get lvl 3 enlighten. On my to do list...

Never had any deaths to Izaro with any other builds, definitely not so fast to 1st stage so was very surprised. Probably due to my bad gaming skills

I am doing red maps(T13) no problems and do like WO auto targeting style the best from any other styles.

I know that WO is very popular with trickster with very interesting variants but I'm thinking that maybe a WO occultist with massive ES is the best style for me.

Maybe next league...

^ My post. Seems I have another account which I accidentally logged into
"
gball wrote:
Hey Silver I just rolled

66% spell damage

Yeah, it's fine, just drop few divines (later) to roll 20%
"
SilverWF wrote:
"
gball wrote:
Hey Silver I just rolled

66% spell damage

Yeah, it's fine, just drop few divines (later) to roll 20%

I'll roll it now if you think the 1% is worth it...So if i can get a 20% with anything over 60% spell damage thats better than I have?

ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info