[3.6] Worbster Trickster - CI, Cheap, Fast, Starter, End-Game, Delver, Tanky, 2+ mil DPS

Hey, really enjoying this build at 85 and crafted my weapon. Even on t16s packs die stupid fast but my single target feels really lacking. Any tips? https://pastebin.com/jKEjnzU2
Also my golem dies pretty fast and my totems too. Is that supposed to happen?
"
Nezla wrote:
Hey, really enjoying this build at 85 and crafted my weapon. Even on t16s packs die stupid fast but my single target feels really lacking. Any tips? https://pastebin.com/jKEjnzU2
Also my golem dies pretty fast and my totems too. Is that supposed to happen?

Well...
Swap Ice Bite to Hypotermia
Find all gems with 20% gual (in WO links and Proj Wealness) - this alone able to add 30-40% DPS to your numbers
Cold Snap doesn't supposed to be manually casted - you just wasting your time with it, check again "Gem links" section
Find Malachai ring with lowest Lightning resist - your current 100% ruins the effect of Wise Oak flask
Your scepter has wrong added cold damage mod, it must be "to spells" - current mod adds damage to attacks, while WO is not attack, but spell
Same issue with belt - you aren't benefit from increased elemental damage with attacks mod
Your body armor - to boost your survivability it must be Eva/Es, not pure ES. It's not affects DPS tho
You don't need to have supports for Flame dash, put there Vaal RF and increased duration
You need to have increased duration instead of area of effect for curse

Other than this - just continue leveling, pick nodes on tree and improve your gear.

Yes, golem and totems are supposed to die fast AF. Their role - is cast at least once on the boss and die with honor after this.
Just recast them when you have a window for this, but this is not "omg, recast asap!" at all.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Since leveling my arc witch I've been wanting to try winter orb trickster so thanks for taking the time to make this.

Only level 20 but have most of the leveling gear. I'm actually using arc till I get winter orb just cause I'm familiar with it.

What do you think of using shavronnes wrappings for end game?

Already have my ilvl 85 void scepter just hope I get lucky on my rolls for annulment.
"
gball wrote:
Since leveling my arc witch I've been wanting to try winter orb trickster so thanks for taking the time to make this.

Only level 20 but have most of the leveling gear. I'm actually using arc till I get winter orb just cause I'm familiar with it.

What do you think of using shavronnes wrappings for end game?

Already have my ilvl 85 void scepter just hope I get lucky on my rolls for annulment.

Shavronnes Wrappings means Low Life + Pain attunement, so much more DPS, but also much more expensive.
Trickster is not Occultist, he hasn't free flat ES in the ascendancy, so you'll have pretty low ES pool or spend tons of exalts on godly rolled rares (helmet, shield, gloves, belt)
Also, you would need a chaos resist rolls there, because you didn't have ES heal pots, neither ES recharge on damage prevention immune.

So, basically, I see zero point here. Best armor is already described, it's nearly impossible to get (lol) and it would be far better than Shavronne's

Have free ~100 exalts? Then, better go for double conversion Eternity Shroud + Eldrich Battery trickster and you will have just insane numbers (that, probably, would lead to nerf WO or Trickster, or conversion, or even all in the next patch)
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Thanks for the reply..I will stick with Lightless or a good rare.
Leveling this now. Strongest leveler I've had

My first WO build and quite impressed- was able to easily clear first incursion temples I came across. None of my other builds pulled this off so easy.

Came from a CI vortex occultist and love the defenses but was looking for better damage

Hoping it's just as strong doing end game content
"
Came from a CI vortex occultist and love the defenses but was looking for better damage

Really? Damn my vortex occ does almost 3x the dps with almost the same gear. Might be the lvl 21 vortex gem haha
crafted body armor (~2 ex)

2 questions only, with this armour, you win defenses and damage too?..

And In the helmet "Winter Orb has + 2 to maximum stages", is really awesome?... Cause is so expensive, there is a high difference with for example "Deals 40% increased Damage"?...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Apr 23, 2019, 4:00:28 AM
"
Vyr75 wrote:
crafted body armor (~2 ex)

2 questions only, with this armour, you win defenses and damage too?..

And In the helmet "Winter Orb has + 2 to maximum stages", is really awesome?... Cause is so expensive, there is a high difference with for example "Deals 40% increased Damage"?...

With the new body armor I've got both: more ES, evasion and damage (via added Hypotermia)

Not having Winter Orb enchants on the helmet does not ruins the build. As you can clearly see, I'm still didn't have it and feel myself just fine.

Still checking (on the poe lab site) current layouts and when there will be some pretty easy and fast - I'll prob rush Ulab (with double enchant prophecy) in attempt to get it.

But buying it for several exalts? No, thanks, it's not worth at all.
Good ES helmet without WO enchant is way better than meh helmet with WO enchant.

"+2 WO stages" enchant provides better DPS (at 12 stages) than "40% increased WO damage" (at 10 stages): +12% vs +9%
SilverWF I can't tell you how much fun I've had with this build so far and I want to thank you again for taking the time to write this up. This should really get more attention. The leveling gear is so CHEAP!! The only thing I've really replaced are the rings and amulets for some more resists other than that I'm using all the leveling gear and on my way to lvl 50 with no problems.

I got lucky last night and soon I'll have my perfect scepter ready for end game.

Did you craft your armor? I'm on Xbox so items are a bit more limited but I'm probably going to have to stick to lightless simply because 6linking a armor is soooooo expensive.

Also I'm curious how you guys are doing on resists end game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info