The Fire and Ice Weekend Promo, the Super Stash Sale and the Extinction Armour Set

Why didn't you make a stash sale last week…. :/
I'm not a native English speaker. Don't mind my mistakes but you can tell them to me so I can improve my language.

Greetings Exile

PC IGN: TwiZii
Standard MAP STASH TAB FIX when!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we see how dumpster this looks on Maurdauser, or even worse, Templeneck.
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
Looks kind of a worm infested person or even alien chest burster effect when wearing this armour lol.
"
Quintessence wrote:
I can't get any of these MTX as much as I want them, because my computer can't play your extemely poorly optimized game with them active. Going into a town is a slideshow with people running around decked out in MTX.

144 fps max settings in epilogue / a4 / a10 towns.

get a better pc.
Interesting mtx, I'd like some plant based armor / spells in this game.
Roots Glacial Cascade / Sunder maybe?
Well, the new armor set won't make my morning wood go away.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
The Extinction Armour Set on the Witch IRL:

Lady Gaga's Meat Dress

Tree based set looks nice tho im not much fan of red and flesh ... My suggestion is to reuse those assets (gdc reference) and create something more alive and green-ish if i may :).

PS: Im for plant based skills too ... maybe even one nature/tree of life/yggdrasil based expansion/league? that would be great - does not seems there is much of that in game yet ... could be added something like genealogy - family tree to expand character customization in another way ... seems like nice fit for this game ... lot of possibilities either way.
Last edited by astromedia on Apr 12, 2019, 6:55:55 AM
Stop with this exalted drop song ahah >.<
Srsly? Looks like anus over
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info