The Fire and Ice Weekend Promo, the Super Stash Sale and the Extinction Armour Set

With all my respect to the game, i still have to say, fire and ice boxes really, really suck
i bought 6 stash and dont receive nothing =(
"
chrixito wrote:

If you press "N" in-game it should show up at the top in the "Consumables" section. Alternatively, you should also be able to see it from the website. If you click on your character portrait at the top of this page you can select your microtransaction tab, it should also show there.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Not bad armour set. To bad the league sucks.
Hope next league will be more like: harbinger, breach or abyss.
Not some tedious boring bullshit mechanic...
"
Ralsos wrote:
too late for me...i purchase 2 stash last day... :l i think last day was a bad day (too meny bad things happen)

Always wait for the weekend for stash purchases. Also, the usual schedule is stash tab sales every 3 weeks. They have missed that occasionally, but it's usually pretty reliable.
"
FF_Ninja wrote:
I bought some points just recently and bought a Unique and Divination stash tab, as well as a premium upgrade, just a couple days ago or so. Had no idea this event was going to happen, kind of regret my purchases now. Any way I can get in on this?

Always wait for the weekend for stash purchases. The usual schedule is stash tab sales every 3 weeks. They have missed that occasionally, but it's usually pretty reliable.

Also, this great thread should help guide you as to which tab purchases are the best value - https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexileps4/comments/bc9fx3/super_stash_sale_this_weekend/
Last edited by Exile009 on Apr 12, 2019, 2:53:20 AM
I just bought a Unique Stash Tab with points but I didn't received any mystery box. How am I supposed to receive it ?

Edit : Ok, I just saw this. But it should be a bit more intuitive.
Thanks anyway ! ;)

"
If you press "N" in-game it should show up at the top in the "Consumables" section. Alternatively, you should also be able to see it from the website. If you click on your character portrait at the top of this page you can select your microtransaction tab, it should also show there.
Last edited by Varesh_FR on Apr 12, 2019, 3:08:40 AM
Shut up and take my money !!!

Dang you :D
So, old mystery box comes with purchase. Usually it is a current mystery box. GGG has reached next level of generosity with this.
Last edited by alcoholdy on Apr 12, 2019, 3:14:48 AM
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
chrixito wrote:

I have also received nothing after buying the basic stash tab bundle.

I have checked both in game and in the website.
Last edited by mchotdog33 on Apr 12, 2019, 3:16:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info