This weekend we've prepared something special for you! First of all, it's Super Stash Sale time, where we discount every type of Stash Tab including the new Unique Collection Tab! Second of all, there is a new Extinction Armour Set for those of you who prefer a twisted and gory look for your characters. We're also holding a huge Fire and Ice-themed sale with many awesome microtransactions available at discounted prices. In addition, we're bringing back the Fire and Ice Mystery Box for a limited time, and are offering one free Fire and Ice Mystery Box when you spend points.

The Extinction Armour Set and Back Attachment

The Extinction Armour Set creates a unique and horrific look by entangling your character with distorted tree branches, releasing fibres of muscles and flesh. Complete your outfit with the matching Extinction Back Attachment. Check out the full set by watching the video below or click here to get yours.

The Super Stash Sale

This weekend we're holding the Super Stash Sale where we're discounting each type of Stash Tabs, including the recently released Unique Collection Tab! Everything has been discounted, including the Fragment Tab, Map Tab, Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tab, Essence Tab, Divination Tab, Currency Tab and Guild Stash Tabs! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Apr 16, 2019 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

The Fire and Ice Sale

We're also holding a huge Fire and Ice-themed sale. There's a huge selection that have been discounted, including armour sets, skill effects, weapon skins and weapon effects, pets, and much more. Check out everything that's available here.

This sale will also end at Apr 16, 2019 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

The Fire and Ice Mystery Box

In addition to the Fire and Ice sale, we're also bringing back the Fire and Ice Mystery Box for this limited time! This gives you another chance to get the Fire and Ice microtransactions for only 30 points! Incase you forgot the contents of this Mystery Box, watch the video below or read its announcement.

To make this weekend's promotions even more satisfying, we're offering one free Fire and Ice Mystery Box when you spend any amount of points in the store! The offer is available on PC and consoles.

Please note: it's only possible to get one free Fire and Ice Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free mystery box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free mystery box.

This offer and the sale of the Fire and Ice Mystery box will end at Apr 16, 2019 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Thank you so much for your support.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
the formatting broke somewhere lol

and you fixed it!
Last edited by erakson on Apr 12, 2019, 12:10:09 AM
Fire and Ice weekend huh? I'm guessing you guys and gals over there are just as excited as I am for the last season of Game of Thrones. I can dig it. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Nice
Saved
INTERESTING :D
can a bitch get her hat back
that new set is making me wonder if you are aware of something to come....care to let us know what's really going down?
Woo woo stash sale! I'm sure the folks playing console are super hyped!
ok cool

turmoil waiting room
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 12, 2019, 12:29:53 AM
[PS4 USERS LIKED THIS]

(I guess except the ones that couldn't buy points..)

SHAMELESS SELF PLUG

New players; you can find the difference in points, how much everything normally costs, and the usefullness of each stash tab on our subreddit post here
Ikeda_Kouji on Reddit. I gave up on my native Japanese account for PoE because we can't make purchases on Japanese store.

Find our sub here: http://reddit.com/r/pathofexileps4
A slight pity that as the quality of art and cosmetic assets in the game improved, the overall state of the game is deteriorating.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info