We've just released two new weapon skins, the Colossus Axe and the Colossus Machete! Check them out below or click here to get yours.

The Colossus Machete works with one or two-handed sword, one-handed axe or one-handed mace, replacing their standard appearance with a sharp metallic machete. Watch its video below!

The Colossus Axe only works with staves, two handed maces or axes, but looks different on each type of these weapons. Check it out below!

Both of these skins will look great with a combination of the Pitch Black Armour Set and the Black Hooded Cloak. To get a more fearsome look, add the Fiery Eyes, the Gore Character Effect and imbue your new weapon with the Ultimate Chaos Weapon Effect.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dank
dank
Pretty brutal me dude
Idk if I like the three in one MTX tbh. If I get an axe MTX and it can go on a staff I would expect an axe.

EDIT: Totally adding that Machete to my collection the moment I make a character that can use it.
Last edited by Dendail on Apr 8, 2019, 9:51:54 PM
Pog machete is amazing
Last edited by Avrai on Apr 8, 2019, 9:59:50 PM
those are beautiful.

WoW
Hammer looks good for me :D
But sadly i never did 2h hammer runs so maybe if i found a fit build for it in the future ^_^
Last edited by ChrnoCrusader on Apr 8, 2019, 10:06:03 PM
Looking rather colossal!
that machete look pretty cool
Beefy
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info