The Colossus Axe and the Colossus Machete

Make it so all chra run arround with 2h swords like the witch
New MTX do every day. At this time, thousands of bots on all gateways in Act 3 have been running for a week, and the same one and the report does not work for them. Thanks GGG for an interesting game.
Sick
WTB more wand MTX pls. :(

There are three actual wand mtx (serpent egg, eagle claw and steam powered) and all of them look PRETTY old by now.

Currently i'm just replacing my wands with the warlock dagger or some 3d art uniques but i rather want an actual and proper decent wand mtx.
Last edited by Setharial on Apr 9, 2019, 4:42:41 AM
should wait for 3.7 and melee buffs.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
regarding the size, i expected worse.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Sword looks nice. Kinda shows how garbage looking are the general models.

edit: can you make these as generic one hand skins? I am kinda sick off wand skins and the casting animation with wands in hands.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Apr 9, 2019, 7:00:32 AM
Awesome!
[Removed by Support]
Hell yea, machete looks very brutal :D

If I ever make a 2h melee again I will forever be wishing it has the witch carrying animation.
I love it , well made guys ! keep up the great work , dark fantasy ' simple' armor and weapons >
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info