[PS4] 3.6.3b Patch Notes

"
"
"
Will any of this fix the massive amounts of lag and disconnects that have been occurring since yesterday?

Edit: I guess not. It's literally unplayable right now. 1-5 second lag every 10-15 seconds. Cleared my cache, reset my router, changed servers, nothing helps. Please GGG, at least tell us you are looking into it. I've been waiting forever to play this game again and now I can't.

Dude, that's your internet.

Dude, it's not my internet. I have a very stable wired connection and ESO is running just fine. It's only this game that is having any issues at all.

It is not your internet numerous players have reported this issue to us. We are working to fix this issue hopefully by August.
Might be a gateway thing. I have no latency lag at all and practically never get disconnected (though the game crashes once or twice a day) on the Amsterdam gateway which is like 800km away from me. You can switch gateways in options when logged out. Frame drops aren't particularly bad on the Pro but definitely problematic on standard PS4, but I don't think that's anything that will ever be fixed. Performance issues have always been part of this game.
Unfortunately after the 3.6.3b. update I have an issue with Infinite Loading Screen. 80% of the time I have to restart the game, but after some time I have to do it again. It's especially annoying in Labirynths.
Thank you for the patch notes! As old PC player, I find PoE on ps4 really enjoyable experience :)

However there are some instances especially on the endgame where the game slows down alot. It looks like at least as the framerates would go down, but I might be wrong. Hopefully there is something what can be done to optimize it, I would be happily to take some visual downgrade to get smoother experience in trade-off.

Any plans for the screen tearing?, wish PS4 had vsync.
"
Will any of this fix the massive amounts of lag and disconnects that have been occurring since yesterday?

Edit: I guess not. It's literally unplayable right now. 1-5 second lag every 10-15 seconds. Cleared my cache, reset my router, changed servers, nothing helps. Please GGG, at least tell us you are looking into it. I've been waiting forever to play this game again and now I can't.

Can confirm this.
Same problem...unplayable!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info