Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[RETIRED] MUSCLEMANCER 2 | Souleater Winter Orb JUGG | Insane Clearspeed | Immune to Phys Damage

Last edited by wikatu123 on Dec 23, 2023, 10:32:03 PM
Hey wouldnt Bloodrage be enough for mana degen we got mind over matter afterall?
Lol inspired jewel is this league almost as expensive as an actual HH. Speed meta... Yeah same thing, glad I bought one while prices were still low early league because this is just nuts.
There's currently a bug with applying curses rapidly from shackles of the wretched. Don't put any fast casting / multi-hitting spells on it, or you will get kicked from the map. I already scrapped my character before I found that out, though.
https://www.youtube.com/@esvbanARPGs
Here's my video on the build. my take
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/cam41o/37_soulthirst_winterorb_jugg_showcase/
The mana potions keep filling my mana, thus ending my soul eater very early, any suggestions what could be causing this problem?
I just had this problem, then crafted a (+x to maximum mana) on my ring, and that solved it. So you might need some more mana.
Might be it, thanks bud
This is a pretty cool build !! It definitely took a while to get used to but it's quite fun.

There are some challenges with it that I haven't been able to quite figure out effectively yet, i.e, how to beat Pit of Chimera

Here's my version of the build that I'm still tweaking for survivability. Thanks again for the inspiration

https://pastebin.com/802grcXf (Militant Faith goes at the top left near whispers of doom, it is not a second watcher's eye despite what POB says)

The main differences, I don't know if they're good or not, are the following:

1. Militant faith Venarius for "The Agnostic" keystone to drain mana. I originally had the omoceyoan / shavronne ring combo but I thought it would be nice to have more gear slots available to me that were NOT mandatory. This also means I need to use something to lower my life to degen mana. I went with Clarity and blood magic to do this. More on this in a later point
2. Since I have no energy shield, I unspecced all the mana and energy shield related skill points and got back a lot of skill points. This allowed me to spec into the bottom of the scion starting area for more skill effect duration and resists
3. Almost all my jewels are max life, resist, cold damage. I don't have Enlighten lvl 4 so I have to have some mana reserved jewels mixed into there as well for the time being
4. I'm running Herald of Ash, Vitality, Hatred, and Clarity
5. I'm using a Watcher's eye with -mana cost when affected by clarity, % damage leeched as life when affected by vitality
6. I have a shaped mana cost ring which plus the watcher's eye leads to 0 mana cost for winter orb. This is how I get around not using eldritch battery, which leads to more skill points being available.
7. I'm able to get all the skill effect duration nodes in the scion area with all the resist nodes with these changes which gives me more gear flexibility

My life is low but I think I do a lot of dmg. I have max res (except chaos)

The next things I want to try are to improve my survivability. I'm a non-tanky jugg at the moment which sucks. I hate dying. I plan on replacing some damage to put more points into life nodes and maybe find a way to get more endurance charges using a kaom's way or something like that. I think this is more possible now since I don't need as much resists on any of my gear due to getting to the scion resist area.

If anyone has ideas on how to help make my build more tanky I'd love to hear them! I'm @antRF in game
Last edited by antmit on Jul 11, 2019, 5:57:14 PM
Might want to mess around with The Agnostic keystone from Militant Faith, it drains mana like Omayocan but without any gear restrictions. Would open up some possibilities for different chests or swapping Kaom's back in for ascendancy swapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info