[RETIRED] MUSCLEMANCER 2 | Souleater Winter Orb JUGG | Insane Clearspeed | Immune to Phys Damage

I've found 2 timeless hubris jewels that both have 40% increased flask duration. One of them only needing 6 points and losing out on 15% life to get. Sounds pretty sweet for this build
"
ElJesse wrote:
I've found 2 timeless hubris jewels that both have 40% increased flask duration. One of them only needing 6 points and losing out on 15% life to get. Sounds pretty sweet for this build
I have never seen 40%, only 20%. Can you link the jewel? And where did you put the jewel?

40% inc. duration at the cost of 6 points is pretty sweet yes. Best I was able to find was 20% with 5 points.
Last edited by silverdash on Jun 28, 2019, 9:19:50 AM

just under faith and steel. 7 points for 40% flask effect duration, and theres 2 nodes with 10% increased damage per endurance charge and a 80% crit chance for spells. rest are like resistances/cold damage with attacks
"
silverdash wrote:
"
ElJesse wrote:
I have never seen 40%, only 20%. Can you link the jewel? And where did you put the jewel?

40% inc. duration at the cost of 6 points is pretty sweet yes. Best I was able to find was 20% with 5 points.

Hey can you make your profile public? just want to see your gear/tree
Anyone know if 3.7.3 fixed the flask bugs?

"Fixed a bug where using a life or mana flask while that flask was already active would not queue its use correctly."

Assume this would also affect using the same type of flask multiple times (e.g. if you have 3 mana flasks)
https://www.youtube.com/@esvbanARPGs
Last edited by Horvath on Jun 28, 2019, 11:13:16 PM
"
ElJesse wrote:
Thanks and done.

I found some seriously OP jewels for other builds though (+60% max mana, enormous multipliers and etc.) but still only 20% for flasks I must have bad seed-rng... Also the wiki shows the 20% as the max for flask duration unless this is not fully up2date yet.

Wanna sell me a 40% one? :P

"
Horvath wrote:

"Fixed a bug where using a life or mana flask while that flask was already active would not queue its use correctly."

Assume this would also affect using the same type of flask multiple times (e.g. if you have 3 mana flasks)

The bugs (plural) are still there for me. So nope. I still sometimes die to massive fire hits from rapid burning damage the moment all nearby mobs die (nothing to get LoH from anymore) due to being unable to use multiple flasks reliably...

Also found a new bug: Flask (just 1) sometimes expires but activates itself somehow once or twice but after activating itself it depletes really fast almost as if it desynched or something.
Last edited by silverdash on Jun 29, 2019, 11:18:37 AM
"
silverdash wrote:
"
ElJesse wrote:
Thanks and done.

I found some seriously OP jewels for other builds though (+60% max mana, enormous multipliers and etc.) but still only 20% for flasks I must have bad seed-rng... Also the wiki shows the 20% as the max for flask duration unless this is not fully up2date yet.

Wanna sell me a 40% one? :P

"
Horvath wrote:

The bugs (plural) are still there for me. So nope. I still sometimes die to massive fire hits from rapid burning damage the moment all nearby mobs die (nothing to get LoH from anymore) due to being unable to use multiple flasks reliably...

Also found a new bug: Flask (just 1) sometimes expires but activates itself somehow once or twice but after activating itself it depletes really fast almost as if it desynched or something.

I haven't been able to reproduce any weird behavior (losing souls early, flasks ending early, etc), at least in Standard on Ledge zone with a quick character I setup today. Follows what mark_ggg said here, as far as I understand.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9gqwde/bug_soulthirst_flasks_resets_stacks_on_the_same/
Last edited by Horvath on Jun 29, 2019, 3:58:55 PM
Oh I see. Because you lose the souls but not soul-eater. Thanks that explains the most important 'bug' not being a bug.

Would have been nicer to change the belt so that it ends soul-eater instead so that players can reset their stacks. When a boss fight is coming up and flask soon runs out and you know only 15% of map-mobs are left BUT: you gotta afk it until soul-eater expires... Also some maps (Phoenix, Syndicate, etc) have sometimes so few mobs that you cannot use Vaal Breach, not even once. AFK-play is in some rare cases forced depending on gear & RNG.

Sadly some other bugs like using multiple flasks (by mashing 3-4 buttons at nearly the same time) are still a bug I assume?

I'm currently playing another build so for now I'm not encountering any either :P.
Last edited by silverdash on Jul 1, 2019, 2:39:19 AM
Im having an issue right now where my temporal chains isnt applying correctly and the duration is normal instead of extended. So I end up with a 20 second flask instead of a minute one. I have the 30% increased effect from the helm enchant, 20/20 curse on hit and 20 temp chains and the 5% increased effect from the tree. It wasn't doing this last week and i dont believe ive changed anything but now the build just basically doesnt work for me.
"
silverdash wrote:
Oh I see. Because you lose the souls but not soul-eater. Thanks that explains the most important 'bug' not being a bug.

Would have been nicer to change the belt so that it ends soul-eater instead so that players can reset their stacks. When a boss fight is coming up and flask soon runs out and you know only 15% of map-mobs are left BUT: you gotta afk it until soul-eater expires... Also some maps (Phoenix, Syndicate, etc) have sometimes so few mobs that you cannot use Vaal Breach, not even once. AFK-play is in some rare cases forced depending on gear & RNG.

Sadly some other bugs like using multiple flasks (by mashing 3-4 buttons at nearly the same time) are still a bug I assume?

I'm currently playing another build so for now I'm not encountering any either :P.

Using multiple flasks doesn't cause any issue, I use 4. I got it to work pretty well even in elder beach, provided I got at least 100 souleater stacks before triggering the monolith, still using a tabula... can check my profile. Unfortunately I get kicked from maps every time I use orb of storms with significant cast speed, maybe need to try storm brand or armageddon brand as supplemental single target. Only expensive thing I have is an inspired learning, but I bought it weeks ago when it was only 3 exalts. I'll probably play it a few more levels sat least, but don't want to keep playing it if I keep getting kicked out of maps if I cast too fast, since that's the only way to scale the damage high enough for red maps.

@TheMiesAscended dunno why you are getting an issue, but you seem to be the only one, and self temp chains is used in many other builds. You would need to record a video for us to see what is going on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info