Hideout Showcase

"
GoldenGonzo wrote:
I'd love to be featured in one of these. I always look for announcements but never see any. You should look beyond the "well known hideout makers" and give some of the peons a chance in the spotlight.

But you haven't posted any hideout yet. :P

GGG feature different hideouts, but there weren't a lot of hideouts posted recently. There are no announcements that they'll make a hideout showcase post, they just do it from time to time looking at hideouts posted in Hideout Showcase subforum.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
trolldemort wrote:
Too bad importing those is almost impossible because of the necessity to manually buy all the required parts and immense cost of decorations relative to favor rewards.

I agree as well. I could spend all day decorating my hideout, but it is extremely costly to by a few of the nicer items. Some I question why they are so expensive.

breathtaking, delightfull, masterfull
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
As much as the artists at GGG make beautiful environments, I can see how much these people (Hideout creators) still blow you away. They sure blow me away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info