Hideout Showcase

The real triumph of a hideout is when you struggle to figure out WTF base they used. The Atzoatl one took me a solid minute until I realized the background of stars meant it was the Celestial base. Goddam impressive.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
Atzoatl Temple Complex by Sie_Sayoka

All I can say is WOW. This is super impressive! Absolute brilliance taken to the next level. I mean, the entire atmosphere of the hideout has been completely changed to the point it is virtually unrecognizable. So awesome!
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"
Country Seat is so cute and cozy!
Atzoatl is a lil weird ngl.

"
Skelius wrote:
My hideout is better :3
I think you might want to showcase it

Let's see it!
fuck em
Last edited by MissApril on Apr 7, 2019, 7:46:35 PM
Thank you for the showcase!
POG
Can they use the skyrim soundtrack like that in the 1st video?
"
cgexile wrote:
nice... but all that work to block the lighting and cast a shadow over everything seems like it should be something you can just change in the ho engine

I and others have been asking for adjustable lighting (and background music for that matter) for hideouts for years now. Either they have no intention of ever doing that OR it's just that difficult to program. I hope it's the latter, but I fear it's the former.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I can just imagine Einhar's wedding...

Einhar's Vows : You have been captured, stupid wife. We will be best friends, 'till the very end, Uhauhuahuahuahua.

Einhar's Exit: It is time for Einhar to do Einhar things ;)
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Atzoatl Temple Complex.
+1
that temple is next level shiz.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info