[3.6] WinterUnleasher 4Ex beats UberElder in 2.5min,Low cost with extremely special operation sense

Haha my build is actually 100% based off yours, I watched the video saw your post about spider and loved it. My belt is better then a headhunter at this point IMO LOL. Yeah that makes sense going that talent route. I must have just missed that gem. My watchers was ok but ill see about the one you mentioned. Thanks a ton for all the info, since I posted that I got lucky and managed to get a 300% crit on Spear Helm.
"
312492622 wrote:
"
GrandChampion wrote:
sorry for the question, but i am not sure of the mecanism of double ice spear!

Am i supposed to throw them twice, or they will unleash the second time automaticaly?

Throw one and the other.Not the same one!

Unleash + Ice Spear(A) + Ice Spear(B)
both A and B has Independent Maximum 3 seals,

Throw A , then throw B, once 2.1 seconds each of A and B can automaticaly recover to 3 seals again.
And just test it by yourself ,you will understand, you can also use ice spear when A or B only has 1 - 2 seals,
You can just buy three lvl 1 gem and test it.

Ty buddy!
Hey,
thanks for this super strong build!

Could someone pls have a look over my gear and can tell me what to upgrade next for more survivability. Want to kill uelder today.

Have also an added cold damage watchers eye.

Short update: killed uber elder with one portal left :)
Last edited by kuchen85 on Apr 18, 2019, 11:27:38 AM
So i've been experimenting with single unleash icespear abit in PoB and tried to min max the entire builds icespear dmg on a single ice spear cast.

DO not discredit 50% shock in the pob, keep in mind with unleash and dying sun, beltimber x2, +1 proj enchant you get 32 projectiles on a single cast, all doing 902k dmg each, making it 100% possible to reach 50% shock on a single unleash icespear.

https://pastebin.com/kHWrL5Ph

Unleash is not counted into the calculation at all here.

You have to take the dps number and multiply by 0.74 and then multiply by 3

in this case its 30.2mil + 67.2mil from unleash

However thats damage per second, which means you only get that dps on first cast

True dmg when counting all 32 projectiles that you get with this setup on 1 single unleash: 28 866 560 damage from 32 projectiles

As stated above, this is an experiment without using mirror tier gear, just somewhat hard to get corruptions / enchants etc thats still not unobtainable, enjoy literally killing almost 1.5 shapers every single unleash casted icespear.
How is this build playable? You have zero defense layers like MoM or dodge, extremly low life and no leech. Ive played winterorb in many build variants, but this build is squishy as hell. With my WO build in betrayal i had no problems, even in ssf as elementalist. Dont get me wrong, the dmg is ok, but dying every second map and in delve is not funny :(
"
Loki1338 wrote:
How is this build playable? You have zero defense layers like MoM or dodge, extremly low life and no leech. Ive played winterorb in many build variants, but this build is squishy as hell. With my WO build in betrayal i had no problems, even in ssf as elementalist. Dont get me wrong, the dmg is ok, but dying every second map and in delve is not funny :(

Its mobility is the most defense and then comes ehp.
Losing mobility means no defense.
"
So i've been experimenting with single unleash icespear abit in PoB and tried to min max the entire builds icespear dmg on a single ice spear cast.

DO not discredit 50% shock in the pob, keep in mind with unleash and dying sun, beltimber x2, +1 proj enchant you get 32 projectiles on a single cast, all doing 902k dmg each, making it 100% possible to reach 50% shock on a single unleash icespear.

https://pastebin.com/kHWrL5Ph

Unleash is not counted into the calculation at all here.

You have to take the dps number and multiply by 0.74 and then multiply by 3

in this case its 30.2mil + 67.2mil from unleash

However thats damage per second, which means you only get that dps on first cast

True dmg when counting all 32 projectiles that you get with this setup on 1 single unleash: 28 866 560 damage from 32 projectiles

As stated above, this is an experiment without using mirror tier gear, just somewhat hard to get corruptions / enchants etc thats still not unobtainable, enjoy literally killing almost 1.5 shapers every single unleash casted icespear.

Its usually considered as 19.2 times single sec form dmg to describe how much will this pack of spears hurt when in front of pob and without dying sun or enhancement.(1+0.74*3)*6=19.2

When dmg is overflowed, arcane surge may be a nice choice to take the place of one IS, which may improve your operation sense.

Using ISs may bloom offensive ability with very low cost and also enable you to slay a couple of bosses in one second when damage is overflowed.
Managed to get a lucky corruption
How i can get more mana ,when i using 3 buffs? I dont have mana to use ice spear

"
Pistaszio wrote:
How i can get more mana ,when i using 3 buffs? I dont have mana to use ice spear

Unlink increased duration from herald

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info