[3.6] WinterUnleasher 4Ex beats UberElder in 2.5min,Low cost with extremely special operation sense

hello, friends!

I am a Chinese Sever Player, and I want to share an interesting and efficient BD with you.
AND THE Author call it as WinterUnleasher .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND here is the videos:
Vs Uber Elder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHRDkrcXPz0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a very powerful BD that steals damage using a few mechanisms
And very cheap and fun , Low cost with extremely special operation sense.
You can use Whirling Blades or Leap Slam, or any other movement skill , and do the fast farming map.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go.

1.epicBros:WinterOrb & unleash IceSpear
Both are cold spells with powerful Shotgun-Effect, and They are projectiles.
WO is good at farming and supporting, while uIS is quite op against Boss.

2.dualBeltimber take over GMP
GMP occupies a support socket considered 40%more as usual and offers 25%less, so dualBeltimber could be considered as 140%/75%-100%=86.7%more.
There could be more powerful weapons but dual-wielding Beltimbers is so cheap XD.

3.Hatred AoF & HoP + Malachai's Artifice
Very low cost for stable -50 fire resistance XD.
HoP also plays a roll of your guardian.
Then the Elder unset ring works perfect with Mark of the Shaper.

4.Frostferno & Shroud of the Lightless
Just save your Ex from 6links and stop your Simple Robe from killing you again&again.

5.Shroud of the Lightless/Ghost & Escape Artist & Beltimber
With Jade Flask you could have over 20k evasion rating, which may recover your Energy Shield by Ghost Shroud. Quite useful.[Beltimber Blade]: give us 80% evasion for each one weapon when we are moving.

6.Unleash support
Charges of unleash Seals are separated, so you can realy dual-wield Seals IceSpear now and enjoy hit&run!
You can know how powerful the support is just from my videos XD.
No shared cooling Seals recover of Each IceSpear.
(IS-unleash-IS is considered as 200%IS while IS-unleash-40more is 140%IS, so dual-Unleashing may earn one support link when hit&run)

7. no cost WinterOrb
No fear of no regen, and your IceSpear would be reloaded by Weave the Arcane.

8.how many EXs?
Character in video cost 4EXs in china server.

pob: https://pastebin.com/GLBmDf9w

the other video
Vs [Path of Survival]:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_mk1WEQzG0&t=34s

WinterUnleasher did his best and achieved the boss at F27 in the whole time of 30 minutes.

[Path of Survival] AN Unique China sever activity,

this activity only gives everyone 30 minutes to farm map, and only has 30 depth map.
FROM 1 - 30 DEPTH MAP , You have to kill the specified number of tasks monsters (the red one in the videos), then u can open the right-now depth boss room.
very very few people can get to 30 depth.
basically because of missing some specified tasks monsters, and cant open the boss room.

We are welcome you guys to join our unique game activity in China Sever, and see who will do the best to reach F30 BOSS.

PoS is only available at Friday and Saturday. Open at 8:00pm and close at 9:00pm.
Last edited by 312492622 on Apr 7, 2019, 2:02:03 AM
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2019, 3:44:11 PM
Interresting build!

But i need your help to understand something, about the weapon's choice!

How do you convert the physical damage into elemental damage which is the principal stat on the sword? Or, do you use these only for the +2 projectiles and far shot?

Thanks in advance!
"
GrandChampion wrote:
Interresting build!

But i need your help to understand something, about the weapon's choice!

How do you convert the physical damage into elemental damage which is the principal stat on the sword? Or, do you use these only for the +2 projectiles and far shot?

Thanks in advance!

Main purpose is to take the place of GMP.The weapon doesnt increase spell damage and FarShot only works with attacks.
Panteon? Ascendancy? first lab, second lab.....
Last edited by SKILLERS2275 on Apr 7, 2019, 7:53:41 AM
Soul of Ryslatha for life flask

Soul of Solaris for less damage taken

these are the Pantheon i choose

thanks for posting it here! I will try it.
"
angryphil wrote:
thanks for posting it here! I will try it.

Wish you good luck and have fun!
Why HoP not HoI?
And could you leave your ID? Would like to friend you.
Very interesting build!
"
PolarVlad wrote:
Why HoP not HoI?
And could you leave your ID? Would like to friend you.
Very interesting build!

HoP minions are not affected by your other hearlds.
you can check it and test by yourself!

Thank you for your reply , but i am not playing in the world server many days, if i am playing ,i will tell you and frind you!
Appreciate!
what aura's are you actually using?!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info