[Console] You Can Now Log In to the Website Using Your PS4 or Xbox One Account

If you link your console account to a Twitch account, you'll get the Purple Bundle MTX set. I just verified that I did get the items in game after doing so. Go to your account, then click the "Manage Account" button towards the bottom left corner of the screen, and then click the Twitch link.
"
SAlVlSQUAMCH wrote:
Also, what does the #14 by my name represent ?

That shows the number of challenges in the current league that you've completed.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
SAlVlSQUAMCH wrote:

That shows the number of challenges in the current league that you've completed.

How did you disable the icon next to your name?

*edit*

Oh wait mine's gone too lols
Last edited by Asmosis on Apr 5, 2019, 12:40:32 AM
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
SAlVlSQUAMCH wrote:

How did you disable the icon next to your name?

*edit*

Oh wait mine's gone too lols

I think all the PC players lost theirs - probably cos of them being assumed as the default - while XBox and PS icons have remained. PC MASTER RACE!! \o/
Hello console world and GGG, glad to be here!!!
gamer4life
Did see that coming when I saw the computer icon near the nicklname a few days ago. Great features ! Thank you !
Sweet! Finally I can use my active account to post on the forums :)
Did anyone manage to import a xbox character into PoB?
Works, thank you :)
"
DanSmithKY wrote:
If you link your console account to a Twitch account, you'll get the Purple Bundle MTX set. I just verified that I did get the items in game after doing so. Go to your account, then click the "Manage Account" button towards the bottom left corner of the screen, and then click the Twitch link.

This is not working for me :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info