[Console] You Can Now Log In to the Website Using Your PS4 or Xbox One Account

With the launch of Path of Exile on PlayStation 4, we want to take a moment to discuss what both PS4 and Xbox One players can do on the Path of Exile website:

Using your Xbox One or PlayStation 4 login credentials, you can log into the Path of Exile website. The PoE website includes discussion forums for both consoles, as well as the capacity to link items on the forums, view your characters (as well as other player's characters, permissions allowing), and see and show off your Supporter Pack badges.

You can send messages to other players if you know their account names, and, of course, see the latest Path of Exile news, competitions, and upcoming content reveals.

The Path of Exile website also contains an interactive Passive Skill Tree, including each class's Ascendancies, with which you can plan out your next build!

So welcome to the community! We're excited to have you.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
Illeuryto wrote:
How do I link my Xbox character?

Hiya, you'll need to ensure you are logging into your Xbox Path of Exile account using the Sign in through Microsoft option on the Path of Exile login page.

I'm afraid it is not possible to play or transfer your PC Path of Exile account to your Xbox account or vice versa. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info