Fairgraves Microtransactions Are Now Available in Store

$84 for an armor set? $64 dollars for awful looking wings? $42 for a character effect?

Keep snorting that good shit, GGG.
Last edited by TheRealTuna on Apr 2, 2019, 7:00:13 PM
[Removed by Support]

Like peoople literally are unable to realize the fact that the mtx team has nothing to do with any stuff related to balance, code etc. They are the same challenged people that cry about balance in MOBA games when new skins are relased. THEY ARE DIFFRENT PEOPLE WORKING ON THAT. Jesus chrs wilson christ.

"
So what you are telling me and the community is that for everyone who played the fucking roulette with the mother fucking loot boxes, we just get a giant middle finger shoved our way because now you can just buy them outright. What is even the point of the fucking boxes then. I now have 0 interest in the current box because what's to say you won't make that available after its gone. You would have probably said the same thing back when fairgraves was a loot box.

[Removed by Support]

Last edited by Al_GGG on Apr 2, 2019, 7:29:48 PM
What is this new spectre set? Is it different from the one in the Shop?
"
vio wrote:
"
kmach1ne wrote:

when the game started, people used the higher priced stuff to brag how much they supported the game.

Diamond kiwi OP xD
Bad place to ask the question likely but is their a specific cycle as to when certain things go on sale?

Been wanting to snag the celestial armor set and maybe a couple other celestial things.

Celestial themed sale when? :D
lmao
i miss the days when putting a 20$ MTX in the store was greedy .. GGG just triples everything .. i mean i love the game and i spent quite some money well honestly 99% is just league packs because everything else is just overpriced as fuck dunno if its because of aussi dollars or GGG literally doesn't care because enough people are willing to pay that amount

Well, yes. Ok. Most Mystery Box MTX will be some day.
This I never purchased. I usually buy several in each league but the overall style is just bad with the monochrome green. Also haven’t bought glimmerwood....just not interested in the alien themes..
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Vaeyz wrote:
What is this new spectre set? Is it different from the one in the Shop?

Does no one know?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info