Fairgraves Microtransactions Are Now Available in Store

Well...where are the Medcap MTX ?
🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
I just came so hard....WTF IS THIS? "Credit Card, come here ASAP or I beat you!"
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
"
yeah great... while youre at it: why not make the next league a shopping mall expansion with even more MTX? -.-

This is a great idea!
Now I have a full understanding of what changes will finally bring 4.0 game extension: The Shopping Mall. Read some future Patch Notes for the version 4.0.0:
We discovered that most of players do not play this game any more, they spend time in towns or hideouts because bloated mechanics and nerfed loot. This is intended change as this saves a lot of our servers load and time for fixing bugs.
Due to above we have made the following changes to the game Overview section:
Existing:
Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. It is designed around a strong online item economy, deep character customisation, competitive PvP and ladder races. The game is completely free and will never be "pay to win".
Will be changed to:
Path of Exile is an online Dress Up Game set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. It is designed around a strong online Micro Transactions economy, deep character customisation and competitive hideout, and character decoration. The game is not completely free and will be "pay to win".
Balance changes...(...)
"
Mark___75 wrote:
"
yeah great... while youre at it: why not make the next league a shopping mall expansion with even more MTX? -.-

This is a great idea!
Now I have a full understanding of what changes will finally bring 4.0 game extension: The Shopping Mall. Read some future Patch Notes for the version 4.0.0:
We discovered that most of players do not play this game any more, they spend time in towns or hideouts because bloated mechanics and nerfed loot. This is intended change as this saves a lot of our servers load and time for fixing bugs.
Due to above we have made the following changes to the game Overview section:
Existing:
Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. It is designed around a strong online item economy, deep character customisation, competitive PvP and ladder races. The game is completely free and will never be "pay to win".
Will be changed to:
Path of Exile is an online Dress Up Game set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. It is designed around a strong online Micro Transactions economy, deep character customisation and competitive hideout, and character decoration. The game is not completely free and will be "pay to win".
Balance changes...(...)

😭 😭 😭
"
Cidna wrote:
"
So what you are telling me and the community is that for everyone who played the fucking roulette with the mother fucking loot boxes, we just get a giant middle finger shoved our way because now you can just buy them outright. What is even the point of the fucking boxes then. I now have 0 interest in the current box because what's to say you won't make that available after its gone. You would have probably said the same thing back when fairgraves was a loot box.

They literally say in the Mystery Box announcement posts that they will be available in the store later on. Maybe you should actually read the posts for once?

Gotta love people that get butthurt because they're too dumb to read.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Nice, finally us less valued customers can enjoy your product!
"
So what you are telling me and the community is that for everyone who played the fucking roulette with the mother fucking loot boxes, we just get a giant middle finger shoved our way because now you can just buy them outright. What is even the point of the fucking boxes then. I now have 0 interest in the current box because what's to say you won't make that available after its gone. You would have probably said the same thing back when fairgraves was a loot box.

The new lootbox contents will also be coming to the store 4 months after the lootbox is introduced. It's just their way of showing us that people who don't play roulette are less valuable to them, so us peasants can wait 4 months to buy the stuff :)
Take a chance on getting a much pricier MTX for 30 points as to waiting 4 months to purchase it at the normal price...lol the madness of people...
"

Who needs a game when you can flex with your 500$ pixels and look hip af while not playing that exact same game?!? I don't know, not me man, no waay.

When the game sucks just take a break and come back in a while, rinse and repeat until GGG works stuff out. I always come back, and not just for the expensive pixels.
Last edited by GrayR on Apr 2, 2019, 4:21:10 PM
Spoiler
The music in this video sounds like the music from the movie Phantasm ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info