[3.6] SHC Hybrid Winter Orb Trickster!

Updated some stuff with new character, lost a bit of hp, but way more damage:

Changes:

8k -> 7.5eHP
83% -> 84% evade
273k -> 387k Shaper DPS per projectile

Still missing winter orb enchant and -9% cold res mod on helmet, which would push the DPS to 456k~. Other than that, it should be pretty much as good as it gets for this build.
Really like you build, and very nice guide there. Thank you.
Lvl 93, just did the first uber elder with the build. I was surprised just how easy it was. With such a high spell dodge chance and ghost shrouds, it felt like I never even got hit in the fight. My dps was also much higher than I expected, considering I'm on a 5 link at the moment. Really loving the build so far, can't wait to get my 6 link and hopefully a +2 worb enchant base to craft on.
Hi! I'm a casual softcore player and wanted to follow your guide. Is it possible that you can also make softcore variant for this build? Thanks!
Last edited by lveilside on Apr 5, 2019, 9:57:55 AM
"
Pattywacks wrote:
Lvl 93, just did the first uber elder with the build. I was surprised just how easy it was. With such a high spell dodge chance and ghost shrouds, it felt like I never even got hit in the fight. My dps was also much higher than I expected, considering I'm on a 5 link at the moment. Really loving the build so far, can't wait to get my 6 link and hopefully a +2 worb enchant base to craft on.

Very nice! I have yet to try uber elder myself, will probably do it next weekend! A 6-link should be a pretty notable upgrade when you get one, and I'm currently working on a worb enchant myself aswell

"
lveilside wrote:
Hi! I'm a casual softcore player and wanted to follow your guide. Is it possible that you can also make softcore variant for this build? Thanks!

Tbh I think any build that's harcore focused should be good to go on softcore aswell. Only changes I can think of is maybe dropping some life or ES nodes for some dps ones, and maybe prioritize carcass jack over perfect form for better clear, but I'd personally stick to what the build is right now, even for softcore
"
rypdamyst wrote:
Tbh I think any build that's harcore focused should be good to go on softcore aswell. Only changes I can think of is maybe dropping some life or ES nodes for some dps ones, and maybe prioritize carcass jack over perfect form for better clear, but I'd personally stick to what the build is right now, even for softcore

Thanks for clarifying! I'll stick with the build for now.
Solid build, this should be getting more attention! This is the best WORB build out there. Easy to follow, works wonderful. Fast clear and I'm in my 80's.
Hey ripdamyst, what do you think about this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bacxuz/winterunleasher_guide_4ex_beats_uberelder_in/

Looks interesting.

Also....(context switch):

I was curious if you had looked at all at using CWC and Ice Spear for more single target goodness?

Last edited by Boschmorden on Apr 7, 2019, 5:25:53 PM
soul thief leech + ghost dance is enough? no need for warlords mark on hit ring?
I just want to comment on here (which is something I don't normally do) and thank you for this. I've loved WO for a while, but everyone always combines it with random shit (like Inpulsa, Vaal BV), and while it's probably optimal, I will always prefer my main skill taking the limelight, so to speak.

Your build is extremely fun, I can't wait to minmax it. I also really enjoy the idea of MoM while leveling, just for the extra survivability.

If there was one thing I'd ask for you to edit in the future, is that you combine the leveling trees and the main build together in one PoB. It makes it easier to manage, flip through and see on a dime. It's not a deal breaker, as I just used a few instances of PoB to keep track, but it would be nice to have all the trees in one space.

Thanks, and please, keep up the good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info