So after killing shaper and some more this league I thought I try the PS4 Version AND.......

damn, you actually get notified about bids and such? thats amazing.

yes sorting through the shit is definitely a bit awkward, for console trading, but its just a much better system already.

i mean i just helped my buddy a bit. we both had no idea how trading on consoles worked, because trading on PC is so fucking dumb. but i told him if you want to sell something you can make a public party at this noticeboard - he went there and opened it and we saw the trade. i was immediately like - uhhh - what the fuck? why does this not exist on pc?? lol
"
xMustard wrote:
why does this not exist on pc?? lol

Because trade manifesto or some such bullshit.

Yeah, I don't buy it either. PC needs this system.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
The Xbox or PS4 trading function will never ever come to pc PoE. Ain't gonna happen. But the best solution, other than the in-game way PS4 handles trade, is for GGG to code a selling ap for our smart phone so we can sell without needing to be in-game, or if we are in-game not have to leave the map, zone, etc. to conduct the sale. A great idea but because of "not invented here" mentality will never go anywhere (see tag link for more).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Gissur wrote:
Did you try it on console? WHoever dont believe this have not played it on console.

The game currently on console is as it should be on the PC.

The trading alone is worth the transition from PC to Console.

Not sure if serious
"
Gissur wrote:

...You need PS4 Plus to play POE online. Since without PS4 Plus you cant play online on the PS4, very simple, and its obviously account bound...

I mention this cause you wont have people creating an account to do some shady stuff, since that will cost atleast a 1 month subscription and a possible ban, and a potential ban of your entire PS4 account...

I haven't tried it personally but from what I hear is that is a glitch and you don't need PS4+
Do you have bots on console versions?

Not something i ever looked into. bot farms on consoles? can you emulate and stuff?

If its a bot free environment, then sure go nuts. You need compensations for the fact your playing it on a console.
Last edited by Asmosis on Mar 29, 2019, 10:58:52 PM
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:
I've considered getting a ps4 for my kids and I was considering trying out the poe on there. I still don't know if I will get one or not but your post makes me want to at least try poe if I get them a ps4.

Runs great, and if you have a snazzy TV even better. Also there are some twitch streamers on PS4.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Asmosis wrote:
Do you have bots on console versions?

Not something i ever looked into. bot farms on consoles? can you emulate and stuff?

If its a bot free environment, then sure go nuts. You need compensations for the fact your playing it on a console.

Not sure about bots on XB. There are market players, but imo seems to stabilize trade a bit around rational purchase prices.

The flipside to consider is that with far fewer players, the quantity of top tier items is in higher demand, especially early in a league. Pricing seems to loosely mirror pc trade value but a lot of times you can spot a deal.

What is nice is searching for the item you want, listed at the price you can afford, commiting currency to the trade and either recieving the item or receiving a rejection notice. No meeting in hideouts or chat negotiations needed. %95 of the the time that match the asking bid you'll get the item.

I like the trade system. But the performance on PC is miles ahead.
"
xMustard wrote:

yes sorting through the shit is definitely a bit awkward, for console trading, but its just a much better system already.

i mean i just helped my buddy a bit. we both had no idea how trading on consoles worked, because trading on PC is so fucking dumb. but i told him if you want to sell something you can make a public party at this noticeboard - he went there and opened it and we saw the trade. i was immediately like - uhhh - what the fuck? why does this not exist on pc?? lol

Chris claims you'd quit game too fast if not tedium filled bullshit in trade manifesto. I think just opposite and trade has lead many to leave. Obv they *now* think so too with console Ah implementation. Bring it to PC please.

As a side note I dont trade but probably need to pick up a PS4 for flasks implementation.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 30, 2019, 12:25:17 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

Chris claims you'd quit game too fast if not tedium filled bullshit in trade manifesto. I think just opposite and trade has lead many to leave. Obv they *now* think so too with console Ah implementation. Bring it to PC please.

As a side note I dont trade but probably need to pick up a PS4 for flasks implementation.

This league really should show Chris doesnt always know best and what may of been best at one time isnt probably best now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info