Help! Can't use Microtransactions on Taiwan PS4 PSN account.

GGG Hello, I am a player who loves poe games. I have been playing this game since ggc in Taiwan, but ggc does not manage robots, which makes the game experience very bad. Now I see the ps4 version, let us these players are looking forward to it. However, there is no Asian region to provide downloads and stored value. I hope that ggg can play the ps4 poe for those of us who love poe in Taiwan. Please…

I am very happy to see the POE released on the PS4 version.

I can play POE with my Taiwan PSN account, but I can't buy anything with Microtransactions.

Then open Taiwan PS STORE and can't find any information about POE.

Plz allows Taiwanese players to use Taiwan's PSN account to purchase hides, attachments, points, pets, etc., and help POEs appear in Taiwan's PS store, and have Chinese culture

Thank you for your help~~ !!!
Glad to see POE released on PS4 version.

I can able to play POE with my Taiwan PSN account ,but can't use Microtransactions to buy anything.

Then open the Taiwan PS STORE ,can't find anything about POE either.

Plz ,Let Taiwan player able to buy stash,attachment,point,pet,etc with Taiwan PSN account and help POE appear on Taiwan PS store.

Thank you for help~~!!!
plz plz Ps4 & Chinese Version on Taiwan!
Sorry, my English is not good, but I still hope that the official can see this article.

I hope that I can play POE of PS4 in Taiwan.

If these sentences look strange, I am sorry here.

I rely on google translation

Thank you

I can play POE with my Taiwan PSN account, but I can't buy anything with Microtransactions.

Plz allows Taiwanese players to use Taiwan's PSN account to purchase hides, attachments, points, pets, etc., and help POEs appear in Taiwan's PS store, and have Chinese culture

Just find out there is no way you can trade your items to others if you cannot access the PS store since trading items required Permium Stash Tab.

On PC version, you can at least post your item to the trading channel, but there is no chatting system in PS4 PoE.

One of the reason I love playing PoE on PC is that MTX doesn't affect much of the fairness in game. But it seems the console version of PoE is different story. Not being able to trade your items for currency means you can never get enough currency to upgrade or craft your equipments.

GGG, I understand that you cannot give us any confirmation or promise on the release for Hong Kong and Taiwan PS Store but could you please at least give us something, like whether there is a plan to release, or who will be operating the game server (GGG or Garena ?)

BUMP!

I need POE on PS4 Asia PSN so I can pay GGG $1312376189723 dollars for stash tab and cool looking skins.
I am a Taiwan player

Glad to see POE released on PS4 version, too.
Looking forward for a long time.

But why Taiwan PSN store can't see/download POE?
HongKong/Taiwan players have to be treated fairly.

Please consider Asia region policy including our places.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info