[3.6] Divine Ire *BOOM HEADSHOT* Lightning Based LL Trickster. Uber Elder Viable! 2-4M DPS+

Thanks for the replies guys! I would really appreciate some help to spec into CI.
Can you guys give me Some tips wich nodes to pick and not to pick?

Thanks in advance!!
The same goes for the aura’s, am I loosing to much datageneratie with only discipline and Zealotry?
Damage, jeez -__-
So just quickly messing around with the Lvl 93 Tree and adding an 800ES Vaal Regalia

https://pastebin.com/0cT9P5Mn

running HoAsh + Zealotry without Discipline you would have 7.5k ES, same as my current set up. with 3.2M DPS.

Running Discipline + Zealotry You'd have You'd have 8.3K ES and 2.9M DPS.

Definitely some room to play around.

I should add that my shield and helmet are much more dps focused and no where near some of the higher levels of ES we are seeing this league.
Last edited by NateDiesel on Apr 1, 2019, 4:49:08 PM
This might sound stupid, and I know it's not the main build but... in the CI version, you still have pain attunement. That doesn't actually work, right?
"
poiso wrote:
This might sound stupid, and I know it's not the main build but... in the CI version, you still have pain attunement. That doesn't actually work, right?

It does not! thanks for pointing that out. I hastily made that tree adjustment for him. That lowers the damage output, but is still around 3M.

Making adjustment to the PoB now. Thanks
Thanks for the update guys! I really appreciate it!
Nice build tho.. and btw can you list MTX u have used on posted pic ? its look amazing
Anyone who is running this as CI have an update for us?
Curious to hear how it is coming along.

"
Mikizzek wrote:
Nice build tho.. and btw can you list MTX u have used on posted pic ? its look amazing

Thanks pal!

Celestial Hood
Harbinger Challenge Eyes
Gloom Body Armor
Black Hooded Cloak
Pitfighter Gloves
Pitfighter Boots
Warlock Dagger
Purple Weapon Effect
Arcane Shield
Celestial Herald Effect
Celestial Character Effect
Purple Footprints.
Last edited by NateDiesel on Apr 5, 2019, 9:20:04 AM
Hi, I've been trying to make my Divine Ire build work for ages, went some of same nodes as you but opted to head to far side as I went the Power charge route.

https://pastebin.com/bwWKYVrQ

Help me... I've had insane bad luck with drops got like 20c to me name lol.

Edit* Did some changes after really looking at your build and it's improved by fair amount, one area I need to figure out is the tank, I'm getting sick of being 1 shot.
Last edited by saizosol on Apr 5, 2019, 10:29:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info