We're Changing the Build of the Week video series!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

My wife left me.

And i took the Kids!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Niki74 wrote:
What's up everyone ;)

My wife left me.

If you're in auckland we can all go for a beer at the pub
Or some tequila to drown your sorrow :')
Last edited by menostoner on Mar 26, 2019, 7:50:21 PM
Only just got around to reading this particular piece of news (aside from the headline), and it's more positive than i thought.

I imagined there was going to be a decrease in the number we would receive, and it would be showcasing the builds which achieved various milestones in that league (First Shaper/Uber Elder, First 100, First depth XXX).

Hopefully we can get a few quirky ones, mixed in with the "best" the community has done in the first 2 weeks.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Niki74 wrote:
What's up everyone ;)

My wife left me.
I had no idea you were in a lesbian relationship :O
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
So basically just a rename of the series that many people probably don't even watch and you advertise it officially on the forums? Alright then... We cool
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Tomorrow it makes exactly 2 months after this thread was posted. Still no build showcase. I'm hoping there will be one in the new league.

Sometimes I check old posts/threads(times before I started playing the game), I see these showcases were done weekly and had lots of attention from the players too. I just can't understand why they are not being done anymore as before, it's not that much of a work. And things started changing in this game pretty fast after Betrayal, and 3.7 is gonna be a damn huge change. Sounds like a perfect time to start Build Showcases and run them periodically without skipping.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Dec 6, 2022, 3:55:07 AM
Do we have any official status updates regarding this yet ?
Last edited by Naavala on Sep 30, 2019, 7:42:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info