We're Changing the Build of the Week video series!

Awesome! I love Eben's work; glad to hear we'll be getting more of it. :D
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
But why?
Saved
So its basically just an MTX showcase?
Other words.
Build variety rapidly went down so no more interesting builds so often.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Niki74 wrote:
What's up everyone ;)

My wife left me.

PepeHands
Bex I didn't expect you to have a wife !

I'm waiting for the next news about it tho !!
That's nice to hear! What about Hideout Showcase videos? Will you make videos sometimes or it's now a community thing to do?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Artfulx wrote:
As long as it has Bex, I will be watching :)

Yep! We need more 'Bex'!
End of the week? Seriously? Since the start of this league it has been a known bug that the portals from memories back to the nexus are not always functioning properly. Either fixes should be coming faster or the leagues should be about a month further apart... at this rate it's going to catch up to you all. It's starting to show.

I'm liking the leagues for the most part and this timed stuff is fine by me I suppose. It's just no fun when runs get ruined due to bugs that seem obviously high priority since day one. A game that spits out obscenely large amounts of loot and half the time one cannot even teleport back seems counter-productive. Over time I've learned to skip some loot as it's lower on the value scale, but this league more than ever I have been forced to skip loot with actual potential.
Last edited by Durf on Mar 25, 2019, 8:46:15 PM
The idea sounds awesome. I'd love to see more build showcases from you guys... also, more episodes overall likely means more outtakes overall. Win - Win if you ask me.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info