[3.6] Immune and Tanky: CI Soulrend/Bane Occultist [Starter, Cheap, End-Game Viable, SSF, HC]

hi,

how one rushes/gets Apep's Supremacy?

It is bit confusing. It would be nice if the steps would be added to guide.
^^^

When you can afford it is what I think he meant. As this was not my first character this league I already had the funds to buy one.

Best of luck!
But does anyone knows steps to follow to get it through incursion? Would be helpful for SSF...
what's Pantheon skills used?
"
Suporex wrote:
But does anyone knows steps to follow to get it through incursion? Would be helpful for SSF...

You can see it on the wiki of the item under "Item acquisition" of Apep's Supremacy.

Combine a Apep's Slumber with a Vial of Awakening in a Apex of Ascension room.
Last edited by Tarekis on May 8, 2019, 10:55:53 AM
"
martyl48 wrote:
what's Pantheon skills used?

My recommandations are:

Major:
Soul of Lunaris

My overall favourite pantheon skill for major for almost all builds, but you can choose of all, expect
"Soul of the Brine King", it has no benefit for this build.

Minor:
Soul of Abberath

Or one of those, the other ones again have no benefit for this build as all they give is already completely covered.

• Soul of Garukhan
• Soul of Gruthkul
ty, enjoying this build much more once able to equip the shield :)
Hi there!

First off - thanks for u build, looks pretty nice!
How about add good old DO? Death oath into u're build.

Actually i'm planing combine youre skill tree with YADOB build gear and link setup (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2476559), what do u think about that?

Also, i'm planing to play on hc in this race with that combine build %)

Sorry for my rude english, my native language - russian so hope you undestand me (:
Last edited by temazavrik on May 8, 2019, 10:39:56 PM
Noob question what causes the self inflicted poison ?
"
temazavrik wrote:
Hi there!

First off - thanks for u build, looks pretty nice!
How about add good old DO? Death oath into u're build.

Actually i'm planing combine youre skill tree with YADOB build gear and link setup (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2476559), what do u think about that?

Also, i'm planing to play on hc in this race with that combine build %)

Sorry for my rude english, my native language - russian so hope you undestand me (:

To be fair, I only looked over it shortly, and the race league is over anyways (I think?), but if you understood both builds you could surely mix them, you'll drop some features from this build and change them for some of the other one tho obviously.

"
BL1P wrote:
Noob question what causes the self inflicted poison ?

I think I explained it in the build guide too, it is the combination of two jewels: the rare one with #% change to poison on hit which obviously allows you to poison enemies and The Golden Rule, a unique jewel which reflects those poisions you inflict with the rare jewel.

Rare Jewel (example):

The Golden Rule:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info