The Dragon Whelp Pet

Nice
can a bitch get her hat back
Welp, it's a dragon whelp.
Saved
"
Zyrixion wrote:
Maybe a bit less budget on MTX, and a bit more budget on testing the next league so we won't have to beta test that one on live servers for the first month too.

Wish it worked that way. It's still a miracle they have a decent team that can create something like Synthesis and Betrayal in so little time... Even if they are ill-fated and don't work. They do need to focus on making this stuff less complex for the sake of complexity though, absolutely, above all else at this point.

Also I'm getting WoW flashbacks.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
cute

Spoiler
really cute
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
When the league dont work, MTX is like a slap in the face. Fix your core mechanics before producing myriad of extra skins.
"
When the league dont work, MTX is like a slap in the face. Fix your core mechanics before producing myriad of extra skins.

Insert "oh ffs art dept != core code dept" comments here. From a CB person no less, sad.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
excuse me,zhe tmd ye neng jiao long?
omg it's fat
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Nice
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
All I care now is where is the Divine Ire and Bane spell effect mtx

Report Forum Post