how long until 90

how long to 90
how to long from 90 to 99
while leveling or pveing to that level
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2019, 10:19:23 PM
It depends upon how frequently you play and for how long during each session. It also depends upon how fast you go. It takes far longer if you full clear each area instead of racing and only complete essential tasks. Speedy folks can probably get to 90 in a day or two. For slow folks like me, it takes weeks.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
How fast are you? How often do you die? How much do or can you play?

Grind from lvl 90 to 99 takes longer than leveling to 90. And much much more unforgiving.
Last edited by Zphyr on Mar 22, 2019, 9:14:45 PM
Worth mentioning that you your character doesn't gain all that much from 90-100. Most ppl quit their character around level 92-94 to roll a new character or wait for next league(unless the league offers insane xp stuff like last league (upgraded breachstones). Going for 100 is tough for new players since death penalty hurts. You basically need to learn how to survive or your xp will take a huuuge hit and demoralize you.
1-98 is about the same as 98-100.

The secret is to stop dying.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Mar 22, 2019, 9:33:51 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
1-98 is about the same as 98-100.

The secret is to stop dying.
Totally depressing.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
At lvl98 you are half way towards level 100. Play it as if it's hardcore, never die, get 10k+ hp/es and other damage mitigation on top of it and run only 1 map over and over and over again for days and you'll get level 100.

It's about 1-2 weeks of no-lifing level 1-->100 twinked and assuming you know what you are doing with a super high clearspeed build and a lot of trading to sustain your T16 maps. At least that is my experience.

Hardest part the first time is figuring out how to sustain T16 maps and to not give up because after a thousand maps or so you get pretty tired/bored.

Personally I don't think I will ever go to level 100 again. Mostly because endgame is boring. Too much knowledge & trading involved I rather play some endgame where I just get a map from the game and run it and that it would keep getting harder or something the more I chain w/o worrying about map returns and looking for valuable stuff to sell.
Even worse in SSF where I am constantly running maps way below my level. Not interesting, no challenge, boring, depressing.
Last edited by silverdash on Mar 23, 2019, 3:18:37 PM
Depends a lot how you play. Some can make 90 in 25-30 hours of game play but that requires basically running through mobs until maps not even really killing them unless in your way.. and then spending 1-2 minutes max per map clearing after that.

Takes me about 40 hours game play though because I enjoy acts.

90 is easy. You can actually witness exp bar move every map...The grind doesnt start until 95-96.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 23, 2019, 3:22:04 PM
Everyone has their own tolerance... that's why it's called a "soft cap". Only have one character who has made it to 94.
Way too long if you're not a no lifer.

I usually call it done by 90. I still play but I don't care if I die, I just play to get loot and forget about exp. Highest I've got was 91, and that was just coincidence, didn't plan it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info