[3.7] Cold Stacking Rain of Arrows Deadeye [Quick Clearspeed Starter]

Is immortal call still viable ??
"
Dark_Scepter wrote:
Is immortal call still viable ??

Not sure as of yet. I would still recommend setting it up, since it still provides a nice damage reduction (now even elemental!). We don't have many defenses, so we can't afford to pass up on anything. I might switch it up for something else later if I think of anything, but so far it still seems like a fine choice.
what makes uber elder hard with this build? and what would make it possible to run uber elder with RoA? thanks.
Last edited by DrawingFlies on Jun 9, 2019, 10:19:17 PM
"
DrawingFlies wrote:
what makes uber elder hard with this build? and what would make it possible to run uber elder with RoA? thanks.

The basic idea behind the build. It was made for general speed clearing with some extra survability for pushing levels and doing easier endgame bosses like Shaper or Elder. We don't have a thick line of defense for the fight and no proper single target.

If you wanted to try the fight, you certainly could try to take more life on the tree while depleting some damage and take a single target spell like Scourge Arrow. TredOnMe on the second page claims that he managed to kill Uber Elder with his Pathfinder take on RoA, so it might be worth checking his PoB out as well.

Other than that... not much. It will still be a pretty hard considering you want to do it with a bow build, but I guess manageable if you're good.
Those bluish explosions are MTX from micro shop?
Last edited by Elloktrik on Jun 11, 2019, 9:40:15 AM
"
Elloktrik wrote:
Those bluish explosions are MTX from micro shop?

Yes and no. It's the MTX for Herald of Ice called Automaton Herald Effect, which is making it look this way and can be found in the cash shop. You'll still make explosions with the build even without it, they just won't look this flashy.
Hi I have a question about the curse setup, in PoB its showing hatred linked with CoH and Ass mark, but that clearly doesnt work? wondering if you meant to link it with herald instead?
"
Enska wrote:
Hi I have a question about the curse setup, in PoB its showing hatred linked with CoH and Ass mark, but that clearly doesnt work? wondering if you meant to link it with herald instead?

No, you are absolutely right. It should be linked to Herald of Ice, it can't work with Hatred. I wonder what was going through my head when I linked it like that.
Thanks for the heads up, I will fix it asap.
Thanks everyone for using my build, a bigger rework for the current patch is currently underway. It will contain few new gems/links and more options for gear. Cheers!
Last edited by JeDDyCZ on Jun 16, 2019, 5:02:01 AM
1 Week ago killed shaper and now just killed uber elder, it was pretty easy. There my gear when i kill shaper. Since i kill shaper my gear hasn't changed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info