Celestial Cat Soulrend, Gargoyle Armour Set and Super Stash Sale

YASSS
"
Noobile wrote:
What absolute garbage. Horrid, rancid cat MTX for hot garbage idiots plaguing a good game with stupid immature memes.

While I walk over skulls drenched in blood, what was really missing was a cat spell.
To me a long time player since 2013, this is disrespectful to add something cute or funny to the game as a tool to slaughter enemies. There is no place for this in a dark fantasy game. Pets are bad enough now you are making them skill MTX. Any party will be filled with a bunch of nerds spamming cat soulrend.

Just.. so frustrated with you GGG. Can’t you just keep the integrity of the game together. I mean first it’s the bad league then you ruined finding Zana in a map and finally you have to go and kill one of the fun new skills.

I just don’t know if I can handle this kind of stupidity in my favorite game.. I guess all I can do is not buy any supporter packs, not play anymore and not listen or support anyone involved with Tarke or Baeclast. I’ll send a feedback post so I don’t get into the trash league mechanics of synth on this post.

so much delicious salt. thank you, friend.
"
VS_Revan wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
VS_Revan wrote:

Yes I want it to be removed. Build-killer mods shouldn't exist or there should be some ways to negate those mods.
In your logic there should be at least one mod to kill each build. So why there is no "no energy shield recharge", "no flasks usage", "no physical damage", "no block", "no dodge", "no curses (in anyway)", "no spells", "no summons" and "so on..." mods?
We have "20/40/60 less regen" AND "no regen" - it's ridiculous. If regen is so OP (but it's not) - nerf it, but "build killer" mods is not an option.

Edit:
And yeah, 1% with 36+ achieves are not noobs, everyone else - are noobs.
Sure, np

We'll make it so every build can do everything and give everyone nice big participation trophies while we're at it to reinforce what special snowflakes they are so no one hurts their poor little feelings or ever says that there's a challenge out there.

You didn't even try to understand what I'm saying. Bot. Or just stupid. Or stupid bot.

Sure I did. "I can't run this mod so remove it!"

Now, let's deal with inaccuracies in your post.

1. We do not have "20/40/60 less regen". We have "20/40/60 less RECOVERY". That terminology difference matters. Regen is a form of recovery, as is flasking, ES recharge, etc.

2. No regen is not a build killing mod unless you have 0 other way to recover life. The only way this is true is if you CHOOSE to not use life flasks and you CHOOSE not to use something like Devouring Totem. But hey guess what, that's a choice you made which is totally not GGG's fault.

3. There are quite a few mods that destroy certain builds based on choices the player has made: reflect is a super common one. Hexproof is one if you are reliant on curses and don't have the mod to curse through it. No leeching for builds that rely solely on leeching (hey, this one's kinda like your regen situation!)

4. There was only one mod ever that truly was build killing with no possible way to mitigate it: Hemomancy.

So this brings me back to my original post: You can't handle a challenge posed to you so instead of either a) finding a way to defeat it or b) accepting it and doing something else (reroll, trade, etc), you want it removed because if it's bad for YOU if must be bad for EVERYONE.

I'm sorry you couldn't understand the sarcasm employed the first time.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:

Sure I did. "I can't run this mod so remove it!"

Now, let's deal with inaccuracies in your post.

1. We do not have "20/40/60 less regen". We have "20/40/60 less RECOVERY". That terminology difference matters. Regen is a form of recovery, as is flasking, ES recharge, etc.

2. No regen is not a build killing mod unless you have 0 other way to recover life. The only way this is true is if you CHOOSE to not use life flasks and you CHOOSE not to use something like Devouring Totem. But hey guess what, that's a choice you made which is totally not GGG's fault.

3. There are quite a few mods that destroy certain builds based on choices the player has made: reflect is a super common one. Hexproof is one if you are reliant on curses and don't have the mod to curse through it. No leeching for builds that rely solely on leeching (hey, this one's kinda like your regen situation!)

4. There was only one mod ever that truly was build killing with no possible way to mitigate it: Hemomancy.

So this brings me back to my original post: You can't handle a challenge posed to you so instead of either a) finding a way to defeat it or b) accepting it and doing something else (reroll, trade, etc), you want it removed because if it's bad for YOU if must be bad for EVERYONE.

I'm sorry you couldn't understand the sarcasm employed the first time.

1. Nitpicking. Less recovery means less regen - we still have twice more chances to suffer by "bad mods" with regen build. But it's not the point.

2. Miner + CI. Can't use life flasks, Devouring totem will make you dead even sooner if you'll rely on it all the time (and we need about 120+ more strength to use it). But hey, you right - with a life-based build we can use flasks and we'll definitely will have enough strength for that totem. So it's a punishment for CI only? Nope, witch ascendancy is based on "es recharge", so CI is ok for no regen maps.

3. Yes "no leech" is shit-mod too, because it's build-killing. We planning out builds, getting each 0.1% of regen/leech makes us happy and then you get mod, which cuts your tree in half - that's upsetting. What people do when a game upset them? Right! They are closing it. Ofcourse it's not the main reason, but it's one of them.

4. Game should bring fun. It can remain challenging and hardcore without those shit. I.e. add mod with 200% more mobs damage and 500% more mobs life - ok, it will be even harder than "no regen" for me, but it won't make me feel fooled.
Ok, let it be "20/40/60% less regen/leech", but "no regen/leech" - is idiotic game-design.
#RussiaIaATerroristState
Just a bump for the low sound volume issue on Celestial Cat Soulrend. See:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2469617/page/10#p21812687

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info