Bug # 50 691 570 Lost a lot of betrayal recipes on standart

Have the same problem here.
Any news from support??
Still no answer from support.
Still no answer from support.
Does support just ignoring the question?
Lol nice desidion, if you'll ignore the problem it could looks like there are no problems at all XDD
Right?

But maybe someone from support team will give an answer?
Last edited by _Kashim_ on Mar 23, 2019, 6:41:52 PM
1. Support and moderators' job has nothing to do with bug reports. They can only pass them forward to appropriate members.
2. It's weekend, which means devs are likely not at work and unless reading bugs subforum is their hobby, you have to wait 'til Monday for them to even see this thread.

There is no need for bumping it every few hours.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
1. Support and moderators' job has nothing to do with bug reports. They can only pass them forward to appropriate members.
2. It's weekend, which means devs are likely not at work and unless reading bugs subforum is their hobby, you have to wait 'til Monday for them to even see this thread.

There is no need for bumping it every few hours.

Thx for you answer! I see you know alot about GGG-staff working time due a week.
BUT
1. GGG-support atm do not support anything but payment issues and they just redirecred me to the bug-subforum with an autoreply email. Also there are no possibility to contact any support via mails. But anyway support\moderators\other GGG-staff are game support for the players. And they could (should?) still clarify the questions and not ignoring them and chatting on reddit (I'm kidding ofc) =). It's not the 1st bug which I posted in this subforum for last few years, and I didn't get ANY response for all of these bugs.
2. Don't know anything about working time of GGG-stuff but see p.1 pls.
3. Looks like std players do not have any prio for GGG. Hope I'm wrong.

Still waiting for help from GGG-support (moderators/devs/anyother staff you could name).
Last edited by SilverKord on Mar 23, 2019, 10:16:51 PM
Well I've got a response from tech-support. And they told that it's ok behaviour from their sight to take away player's progress with already opened recipes on standart.
I still think that this behabiour is very unethical to players which spend alot of their time/ingame currency and got all these recipes (or other ingame mechanics in future). So it's greatly demotivating and from my side I'll going to stop support this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info