Trivial's PoE Craft Service (Standard League Master Crafting)

very quick thx =)
Fast as heck, helped me with yet another item in record time
[dbLinkedItem id="12840288565"]

So quick and nice. Thank u bro
Last edited by ledangkhanh2 on Apr 24, 2019, 2:20:45 PM
Used the twice this league since collecting your own just takes too much time right now, thanks for investing there and crafting for free!

Fast and quick! Thanks :)
Ign Cyberneticdm
Very fast and cool service!

Awesome Guy got (+2 lvl socketed support gems and +Spell damage and gain % of non-chaos as chaos damage)

(No idea how to link an item)
Amazing crafting service and very prompt on response!
Amazing crafting service +1
Last edited by phatndt29 on Apr 26, 2019, 4:09:41 AM
"
IGN: Metabrokerxlarge

I only have this character. Beware of others using my thread (sounds funny but actually happened).

Crafts i DONT do anymore:

* Flask Crafts (just buy a readily crafted one from poe.trade)

* Aspect Crafts (again, i dont keep stock on these. Too time consuming)

For the rest feel free to contact me.

Here is a craft checklist updated for 3.6

Costs:

Exact craft cost (don't ask me to convert currency) + tips. Just pay whatever you think is fair.

Also pls link your item and leave a vouch here after we are done.

Important Notice:

This service is free/tips welcome because i saw firsthand how frustrating it is to collect the recipes, and i do not want others to go through the same trouble.
On the other hand crafting for community is already taking a good bit of my playtime and i have no intention of doing 'legwork' for someone else's resale projects or synthing experiments.

So do not be surprised if i refuse to multimod your 3rd shaper sceptre or craft +2 gems on bows prepped for synthing.

Collateral (Insurance) Option:

It is a tedious thing to decide on a collateral and manage it but i understand why sometimes this can be needed.
However, if you still want insurance after seeing all the vouches on this post i will assume you items is valuable and you wouldn't mind paying for an ultra safe crafting method. So there is a 1 exalt flat fee for putting me through this:

Link me the item and say u want collateral.

We will decide on a collateral value (this is usually item value minus the cost of crafts in form of exalted orbs, house of mirrors cards or a mirror).

I will trade you the collateral while taking your item and craft using my own currency.

You trade collateral and craft costs back when i give you the item + your tip which is minimum 1 exalt.

F.A.Q.
Spoiler
1) Why are you doing this ? What is the catch ?

There is not, this is meant to be a community service until GGG fixes the crafting recipe system, which is unrealistically hard for players with limited time

2) How much money do you make ?

Honestly, no idea. I swipe the tips into currency tab after trade and move on to the next in line. Never felt the need to count.

3) How did you got all those recipes ?

Jun Prophecies and veiled items were cheaper in the first few days, but still i spent over 3000c on them to get all the popular mods, and around 5000c for the complete collection.

4) How much should be a decent tip ?

I avoid this question as much as i can (otherwise it would be another way of asking for fees). It is totally up to you, decide on something according to your budget, craft value or item value etc (also it is okay to not to tip if u are broke)

xxxCaptainMerveilxxx for the 6L recipe.

SirGorden, Morbirdinazor and others for letting me unveil their items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info