8.5M BV Tooltip on 10k EHP char? 1819th Depth Delve Clear video added

It's actually possible to make this build in league.(I woke up thinking about this)

with all these mana flask buffs on tree, it's possible to get 5k mana per second using a mana flask.(this is with timeless jewel, without timeless jewel it's like 3k per second)
even with 3k mana per second It's possible to stack 1500% spell damage buff on indigon. and 3k mana per second is also 3k life per second while using indigon.

If i had time, I'd do this build in league.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 19, 2019, 3:30:00 PM

nowadays this does mean nothing while 1HP builds are going to the depths of 6000 and below.

Yet, It's still not bad I guess to be able to achieve 2000 with a non zhp/immortal build.

pob: https://pastebin.com/5siQCCHF
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 9, 2020, 11:29:34 PM

new toys to play with
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 6, 2020, 7:11:01 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:

new toys to play with

hope you enjoy it! thanks for the trade
: )
Now everything is almost set.

Thanks again
No wait that's disgusting.

:D
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
In some sense, yeah they are disgusting.
If you think thats a record for dps you were not around when the tooltip dps exceeded the possible display value lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info