8.5M BV Tooltip on 10k EHP char? 1819th Depth Delve Clear video added

Why your chest have 7 gems in dps version (349kk)? :D
"
sinichkaone wrote:
Why your chest have 7 gems in dps version (349kk)? :D

to simulate Arcane Surge which is activated from my gloves
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 10, 2019, 10:56:48 AM
I hope you subtracted the 10-19% more spell damage while you have Arcane Surge from attaching the support to your main skill?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
I don't even have pob in my computer anymore.(or poe) So i wont be able to specific about it. Arcane surge is applied through links in pob configurations. That's all i remember, if you see x2 arcane surge damage application on the total damage, yeah deduct one of the multipliers.

as far as i remember, there was only one arcane surge affecting the results.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 10, 2019, 6:01:34 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
I don't even have pob in my computer anymore.(or poe) So i wont be able to specific about it. Arcane surge is applied through links in pob configurations. That's all i remember, if you see x2 arcane surge damage application on the total damage, yeah deduct one of the multipliers.

as far as i remember, there was only one arcane surge affecting the results.

The easiest thing to do is have a separate link and label it "arcane surge", then put a lvl 1 with any spell. Seeing as any source of arcane surge other than the gen is always counted as level 1 (unless I'm mistaken)
Good
Bow
"
allana wrote:
Mirrors worth of gear - level 20 hatred

Also you need

:)

Since they introduced the leech caps some leagues ago the legacy vinctar isn't any better than a non legacy version anymore. Hell even with 10% you would always hit the cap unless you char is unable to deal decent lightning damage at all.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Insta leech vinktar is still way better than leg vinktar. that leech cap is 10% of the mana/life pool per monster and you are always surrounded with monster in delve. It works like it used to work in crowded areas before the leech cap nerf. without this vğinktar my build wouldn't work. (there are ways to reach 3k mana gain per second from flasks though)
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 7, 2019, 6:49:53 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
Insta leech vinktar is still way better than leg vinktar. that leech cap is 10% of the mana/life pool per monster and you are always surrounded with monster in delve. It works like it used to work in crowded areas before the leech cap nerf. without this vğinktar my build wouldn't work. (there are ways to reach 3k mana gain per second from flasks though)

I was talking about bosses, on trashmobs I don't use any flasks at all because I oneshoot the whole screen anyway. But maybe it's a thing when running really deep delves I don't know because the scrub that I am 400-500 is good enough for me! :)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info