(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Hey guys, what unique body armour would you use for this build? just unique
"

Carcass Jack for dps
Queen of the Forest for zoom zoom
Kintsugi for defense (or possibly Perfect Form if you want to skip acro for more energy shield)
Any cheapo evasion chest with some life for starter (since you don't need 6link chest tabula isn't very valuable here)
Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 1, 2021, 9:58:11 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"

Carcass Jack for dps
Queen of the Forest for zoom zoom
Kintsugi for defense (or possibly Perfect Form if you want to skip acro for more energy shield)
Any cheapo evasion chest with some life for starter (since you don't need 6link chest tabula isn't very valuable here)

Thanks for the answer, is it really nessesary to use a rare body armour? because well i like using unique, or a rare armor is always be gonna better than these unique you mentioned?
"
Thanks for the answer, is it really nessesary to use a rare body armour? because well i like using unique, or a rare armor is always be gonna better than these unique you mentioned?
It's not "necessary", a lot of people use carcass jack for example for extra aoe.

Rare armor has the advantage of getting highest total amount of life / es / evasion depending what you want, customizing the mods (if you want explody chest, or frenzy on hit, or extra curse or anything like that), it's also easier to 6link because you can perfect fossil + quality bench craft before you link and then craft stats after you link it.

But the price of crafting a really good rare armour might be significant, so that's the tradeoff.

It's up to every player to decide how much you want to invest in your build, for me personally the 2 mandatory crafted items are bow and amulet, rest you can try whatever you feel best, for example some people use asenath's helmet instead of vertex or -9 chaos res rare, and that's up to them.
Any chance someone can look at my gear and suggest ways to get slightly more tankier. No access to POB, so gone with what feels best.

Main aim ATM is doing rem life add life and adding chaos resist onto one ring. Amulet still aiming to tweak malevolence mana mod on and finally just doing some rem resist add resists upto T1 to squeeze on another chaos resist somewhere.

Managed deathless sirus, elder, shaper on build, but sometimes it feels like a hit comes out of nowhere, guessing lack of chaos resists and that any of the big invites will be a problem layer on.
Okay thanks to everyone now i can run maps tier 15 tier 16, sometimes i die but i can do them, anyway guys please check my items and tell me what should i upgrade, i have some exalteds to spend and id like to be more tanky without losing my damage, or increase both. thanks in advance.
"
Okay thanks to everyone now i can run maps tier 15 tier 16, sometimes i die but i can do them, anyway guys please check my items and tell me what should i upgrade, i have some exalteds to spend and id like to be more tanky without losing my damage, or increase both. thanks in advance.

- what do you use the golem for?
- do you have maxes resists?
- get a cwdt-setup
- get a lvl 1 vaal clarity and a vaal discipline
- get defensive flasks, what do you actually use your mana flask for oO?
- i'd work on gear overall, you got sooo much offense but nearly no defense, if i'd have to pick a speciic item: probably sec. ring and quiver. You can get soo much better tiems for a few chaos

You can look at my old char from last season and then for 100+ ex gear at my current char.

The old char can do everything in the game and costs probably way less than your current gear.
"
Any chance someone can look at my gear and suggest ways to get slightly more tankier. No access to POB, so gone with what feels best.

Main aim ATM is doing rem life add life and adding chaos resist onto one ring. Amulet still aiming to tweak malevolence mana mod on and finally just doing some rem resist add resists upto T1 to squeeze on another chaos resist somewhere.

Managed deathless sirus, elder, shaper on build, but sometimes it feels like a hit comes out of nowhere, guessing lack of chaos resists and that any of the big invites will be a problem layer on.

Only fast way i can think of right now is probably: r/a life on gloves, aug life on quiver (+r/a life) and get a medium cluster with flow of life.

I went a pretty different build path than you, but can do everything in the game easily (Maven, Sirus, The Feared all deathless), 100% delirium is a pain tbh, but working on a sec setup with caustic arrow and explody for mapclear. Bossing is a breeze right now, even without amu, gloves, belt and helmet (just used generic with res, life and -mana cost and vertex), so basically before i got dmg on amu (and quiver). Clusters helped alot with that though.
"
Modikin wrote:
"

- what do you use the golem for?
- do you have maxes resists?
- get a cwdt-setup
- get a lvl 1 vaal clarity and a vaal discipline
- get defensive flasks, what do you actually use your mana flask for oO?
- i'd work on gear overall, you got sooo much offense but nearly no defense, if i'd have to pick a speciic item: probably sec. ring and quiver. You can get soo much better tiems for a few chaos

You can look at my old char from last season and then for 100+ ex gear at my current char.

The old char can do everything in the game and costs probably way less than your current gear.

I put the golem just because, lol, im gonna change it, should i focus on get more hp? evasion? ES? im gonna change second ring and quiver asap, i have max resist 75% except por chaos damage, and what bottle should i replace with my mana pot?
"

I put the golem just because, lol, im gonna change it, should i focus on get more hp? evasion? ES? im gonna change second ring and quiver asap, i have max resist 75% except por chaos damage, and what bottle should i replace with my mana pot?

Looking at your char in PoB , you shoudl focus on fixing life on all items , specificaly your ring "Spirit Grasp" , your gloves and your belt. As others said you also need a CWDT Setup with either Steelskin or Immortal call , ditch either blink arrow or dash for that. No need for 2 movement skills after all.
For Auras , you need to delevel CLarity to lvl 1(it is only for the watchers eye anyway) so you can fit Flesh and Stone into your Helmet, this helps a lot defensively , this will need enlighten 4 tho or else you wont be able to cast Wither totems anymore. If thats too expensive. ditch clarity and replace watchers eye with a replica conquerors efficency.

Last but not least: your cluster jewels are horrible, you need to fix them.
Both large Clusters need to have "Adds 8 passive Skills" AND 3 Notables.
Medium jewels should have 4-5 passives AND 2 Notables (one of them should be wicked pall)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info