(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

I like the build for the most part but some things I'm confused on.
1. You say we should get 100% ailment avoidance but I can only come up with %50 with the items and skills you have on this guide.
2. You say 45k evade achievable with pots and this build, Im only ever able to push 30k maybe
3. Some things seem out of place and confusing, but I managed.
I feel I'm fairly well geared at the moment and have pretty similar gear to what your guide recommends.
I seem to have pretty good survivability but still manage to get randomly 1 shotted.
Is this still fairly normal on this build? my resists are, 18/73/21/14
3840 HP 1418 Shield.
Also I'm a little confused on a couple of skills.
Am I suppose to be able to run Flesh and Stone, Malevolence, Clarity, and Discipline at the same time?
I literally have like 100 mana after I run all 4, am I suppose to only use a lvl 1 Clarity?
Sorry I'm still pretty new to POE and I'm probably missing something somewhere or maybe just how I'm playing.
Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks

EDIT: Iv been back reading alot of the prior posts and finding alot of information. Seems as thoe people use similar builds to the guide, 75% of it or so but then do some varients. Still any suggestions would be welcome.
Last edited by Kohus on Oct 30, 2020, 5:51:45 PM
"
Kohus wrote:
1. You say we should get 100% ailment avoidance but I can only come up with %50 with the items and skills you have on this guide.
2. You say 45k evade achievable with pots and this build, Im only ever able to push 30k maybe
I feel I'm fairly well geared at the moment and have pretty similar gear to what your guide recommends.
I seem to have pretty good survivability but still manage to get randomly 1 shotted.
3840 HP 1418 Shield.
Am I suppose to be able to run Flesh and Stone, Malevolence, Clarity, and Discipline at the same time?
I literally have like 100 mana after I run all 4, am I suppose to only use a lvl 1 Clarity?
Sorry I'm still pretty new to POE and I'm probably missing something somewhere or maybe just how I'm playing.
Thanks

EDIT: Iv been back reading alot of the prior posts and finding alot of information. Seems as thoe people use similar builds to the guide, 75% of it or so but then do some varients. Still any suggestions would be welcome.

Welcome to PoE Exile!

The first thing you need to know when asking for help regarding your build is giving us the ability to see your character's tree and gear. You do this by either setting your character tab to public, or providing us with a PoB fork variant of the character in question.

To unhide your character, scroll this screen all the way up and click on your name. This will take you to your profile. On the right side click on "edit privacy settings", then uncheck the bos for "Hide Characters Tab", then click Update.

Looking at what you wrote above, the first thing that screams at us is your resists....your elemental resists need to be 75% or better, and your chaos res should be above zero or better.

There are many slight to major variants to this build, much of which is determined by just how rich (or Poor) you are.

Once you get your tab public, folks will be better able to answer your questions.

Good luck!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
ultranemia wrote:
Ey there, for those who have mana problems to run sand, malevolence, clarity (lvl 1) and discipline u can buy a hunter helmet with discipline or malevolence has 15% mana res. Im running malevolence enchant with 3 medium cluster with wicked pall + eldritch inspiration (u sacrifice 4% life for mana, no dmg loss) and i able to run all auras WITHOUT watcher eye clarity so im immune to ailments and bleeding, pretty good for mapping, Like this im in 4100 HP+ 3300 ES, and my rings are bad(also im using despir on hit for clearspeed)

So, if u wanna run all auras; check eldritch inspiration and drop some 4% HP nodes from Flow of life.

I did all content with this build but Syrus 8(Syrus AWA 8 at 10%, my first time doing awakening 8), running all t16 with nice clear speed (caustic arrow feels so much better for clearing). Simmming is about 7-8 million on shapper/syrus depends on gear, frenzys etc, by far this is the best build i have tried, love the ranger playstyle for mapping and very safe for bosses, nice build u got here.

Also i dropped frenzy charges for mapping(im using caustic), i have using a chest for a while but u not always have 3 charges so i droppped frenzys and im triying to get a good exploty chest for better mapping, and save the frenzys chest for Syrus or sell.

Did you reswap to TR for bossing (Sirus etc?)?
Hi

I will have some questions;

- I viewed pob links in the build. I couldn't decide what level I should keep the Wither skill at. According to what should I determine?

- Likewise, why doesn't pob use The Vertex Vaal Mask?
Hi!

Can anyone be so kind to take a look at my char and tell me any tip to improve my dps? (I feel like my boss dps is kinda low...)

I've been playing this build since Heist start and have had more success with it than any other character I've ever played. First time finishing the Atlas, killing Elder, Shaper, Sirus. I cruise through juiced T16 maps like they were nothing. I do still struggle with A8 Sirus though, it seems like a crapshoot to see if I'll kill him or not. I get one shotted by him quite a bit. I've killed him with a few portals left and I've died 6 times with him still at 20%. And TBH I'm sure a lot of that is due to me gameplay, I'm not particularly skilled. Could someone have a look at my current setup and suggest any improvements?
I know the abyss jewel in my belt is dogshit, I'll probably look for a replacement. Something with Life & ES would be nice, gain a bit more EHP. I currently swap out Flesh & Stone for Vitality in Sirus & Guardian fights since F&S didn't seem to affect my survival rate in those fights.

https://pastebin.com/iWekDNg5

Thanks!
"
"
Kohus wrote:
3840 HP 1418 Shield.
Thanks

Welcome to PoE Exile!

The first thing you need to know when asking for help regarding your build is giving us the ability to see your character's tree and gear. You do this by either setting your character tab to public, or providing us with a PoB fork variant of the character in question.

To unhide your character, scroll this screen all the way up and click on your name. This will take you to your profile. On the right side click on "edit privacy settings", then uncheck the bos for "Hide Characters Tab", then click Update.

Looking at what you wrote above, the first thing that screams at us is your resists....your elemental resists need to be 75% or better, and your chaos res should be above zero or better.

There are many slight to major variants to this build, much of which is determined by just how rich (or Poor) you are.

Once you get your tab public, folks will be better able to answer your questions.

Good luck!

Ok I unchecked it, I did invest in some better resist rings, it does feel alot better, not at 75% yet but I'm trying to save up for a good ring to put -mana cost on.
How do I find the specific cluster jewels from this build? Most I have found only have one notable skill such as touch of cruelty. Is there a way I can search for a specific cluster jewel on one of the trade sites?
just type the name of the skill into the mods box, it will come up with the right one. Unwaveringly Evil and Wicked Pall are the best, I also like Exposure Therapy and Unholy Grace. Elegant Form and Sublime Sensation are nice for small jewels.
thank you! this will help me alot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info