Synthesis Week 2: What we're working on

meh, too little too late. massive player drop off over the last week. stop releasing buggy unfinished content trying to please the sheep and take your time making good polished content.

increase map drop rates. i do not buy that they were increased whatsoever.

poe will die if you keep going this route. learn to admit where you are wrong, listen to the community and stop being children with your ears plugged screaming "la la la" when we give you feedback.

peace.
Syndicate intelligence should scale off of area quantity just like sulphite to reward running the hardest maps. It is really frustrating you learned that lesson in delve and didn’t carry it over to the next league.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Add fossils and essence mod to fractured items????????????

Reducing number of additional monsters that spawn during Betrayal Intervention encounters. Monsters will respawn less frequently as well.
Intervention targets will now deal less damage for a short duration after they have spawned. This is intended to give players more time to react and to re-position as needed.
SERIOUSLY? stop listening kids who play glasscannon mf builds and cant kill any betrayal. they would cry anyway
what about the herald of ice/ice bite crash on bloodlines packs?
IGN: somewittynamehere
I'm playing from EU (belgium precisely) and through London gateway. I don't see any lags that someone mention. Maybe those guys have to ugrade their PC.

The SSD changed my life.
And the cost is not so expensive.

(and i'm playing on a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti, so...)

On the other hand, this league is the worst I played :-/
I skiped all encounters since act 4... and my next quest is Kitava.
"
blitzonite wrote:
I would love the re-addition of dx9, or maybe the fix for the dx11 crashes on old systems :) Sounds pretty dumb to ask for this, since it's such a common issue among PoE players, that it's really annoying that this exists since the release for dx11, back in 3.0. This would allow me to introduce this game to many more people, and would allow many to gain interest in the game. Do consider it, thanks.

They dont really care for us poor plebs that cant afford new PCs :P We are Lucky to at least get a fix for the Betrayal Interventions because it affects a larger Part of the Community and not only us Poor Peeps.

"
Cmon dude I want league changes not this shit this is PAST stuff your priorities should be fixing the league mechanics.

Nah the Priority should allways be the Problems that prevent people from playing the game if these people want. If thats done then they should look into the Standard Map Stash Tab issue and then maybe they can cater to whiny crybabys like you ;)
"
RyanTheNinja wrote:

Map drops are fine now lol, you must be the kind of idiot that runs red maps without proper investment and expects to be showered in returns. I think you're the sheep you mentioned in your comment - Learn to map.
"
RyanTheNinja wrote:
meh, too little too late. massive player drop off over the last week. stop releasing buggy unfinished content trying to please the sheep and take your time making good polished content.

poe will die if you keep going this route. learn to admit where you are wrong, listen to the community and stop being children with your ears plugged screaming "la la la" when we give you feedback.

peace.

Thumbs UP
At this rate the league will be almost-decent maybe 4 patches in or not at all? Memory map still absolute hogwash, memory storage stupid capped, still forced to repeatedly engage in content we don't enjoy for mild optimization, still have to play countless hours of under level content once you hit maps, melee still trash tier especially after the leech nerf.

Sure.

Edit: Forgot synth items don't work with fossils and essences. Doesn't matter for me though because synthesis is trash to engage.
Last edited by Terzian on Mar 19, 2019, 6:35:26 PM
Can you please just remove Betrayal already? At the VERY least remove mandatory encounters!

Focus on one league at a time and change the rewards to the new leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info