Synthesis Week 2: What we're working on

Now this is more like it.
Good nerf to Quarry farming while still giving the same or mor amount of access to Betrayal

Strong and reasonable, I like you Exile.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
I would love the re-addition of dx9, or maybe the fix for the dx11 crashes on old systems :) Sounds pretty dumb to ask for this, since it's such a common issue among PoE players, that it's really annoying that this exists since the release for dx11, back in 3.0. This would allow me to introduce this game to many more people, and would allow many to gain interest in the game. Do consider it, thanks.
So you're working on the past leagues still that should have been fixed before they went core and not working on the abysmally boring synthesis league.

Got it. Solid business decisions.
Last edited by Ticklebear on Mar 19, 2019, 6:16:45 PM
Cmon dude I want league changes not this shit this is PAST stuff your priorities should be fixing the league mechanics.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Woot!
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
fix the bug where synthesis exists, its a hateful hateful league
kind regars
"
Intervention targets will now deal less damage for a short duration after they have spawned. This is intended to give players more time to react and to re-position as needed.

Sure wish this was thing during Betrayal league, not when it's been reduced to a barely-visible state. :P
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
priorities should be:

1.) fixing THIS leagues mechanics. (to retain players in the league)
2.) fixing the standard premium-map-stash problem. (to retain players pissed by the current league at least in standard)

why in this order?

Because people who don't like the league will either stop or play standard. The people trying to play standard though are also being fucked right now, with that premium-map-stash-tab problem, and feel like it's not worth playing at all and start firing up Grim Dawn or just other games, which is bad for GGG's business.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info