Synthesis Week 2: What we're working on

"
Transportation encounters require you to be closer to them before they'll begin. Previously, they began when you were further away than felt correct.

Thank God

Ever Run ramparts map? lol
Soon as i started a Transport started moving up on the wall
can the label on top of memory stabilizer be smaller ?
we cannot see loots / portal to nexus ...
You get lag just after opening a map if a Betrayal encounters are present. It's pretty obvious even with a SSD. So people will just use this lag to farm low tier maps for Betrayal now.
still waiting for a better way to get betrayal crafting mods. Right now, not intelligence but veiled items are the problem. Lets be frank outside the flask and challenge nobody cares about the mastermind.

another thing is the intervention bug: If a map has research/forti/transport encounter at the beginning intervention doesn't seem to spawn later on - which lead to map having only two betrayal encounters.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
Drakaris wrote:
Appreciate the fixes but honestly this is a pointless waste of time and effort on the previous league while the current one has sooo many issues with its own mechanics. All you had to do is simply temporary change Intervention to be already spawned on the map like Transportation. Map encounters like Fort and Transportation do not lag. It's just the moment of spawning of Intervention that causes this. I know, I know, this is not what you intended for Intervention but it's a much better and faster solution than adjusting it on the fly without guarantee that it will work. You can keep testing it internally, not dump it on us to "test" the previous league again while playing a convoluted and frustrating new one. Kinda... ridiculous.

Syndicate doing less damage initially is pointless, any amount of damage will kill you if you're frozen. Less mobs spawning from the encounter itself is also beyond pointless since Intervention tends to spawn around huge packs of mobs anyway which causes this lag and freezes.

Honestly at this point you're wasting your time and you're wasting our time. Just let Intervention to be already spawned on the map which will fix the lag issue instantly, boost the intelligence numbers and forget about Betrayal. Focus on the current league and its issues (of which there are many). Or just stay stubborn and insist on fixing and tuning Betrayal little by little week after week and by the time you start improving Synthesis, there will be a month left until the next league...

QFT. Can't say it any better.
Back to dx9 and remove shadows!!!
I guess it would be much wiser to prolongate Betrayal league (or make 3 months-long Flashback or Core combo-one) than drop off raw Synthesis content
not whining or something, I just run memory-areas for xp/drop and that's it, no goal to craft/gamble with exchange or Nexus runs - I just find it as a huge waste of time with pathetic outcome (zero profit obv)
it's much more profitable just to run Atlas for maps, beasts, temple and sulphite; these core mechanics are easy, clear and predictable

I think current situation in 3.6 is bad for both players and GGG as we don't get improvements of current league, instead we get some fixes which were to be implemented in early 3.5 to avoid abusing Ossuary-runs for Safehouse intel
so I guess on that note we will get drastical improvements (if we even are to during 3.6...) somewhere around May 2019. Pity :(
Obviously, this league miss a few guide on how this league works. Beacause i've seen lots of streamer who tried to understand the meaning of all that.....and......5% of them get 50% of what needs to be done.
So, thanks to ZiggyD who made his guide like a "get thrue".
But it seems to me a league upon Incursion with few changes and a crafting mode completly un-understandable for 80% off the community. Shame
should have come alot faster. busy working on mtx i guess oh well
Please get rid of betrayal next league or at least make it an option to participate in a syndicate encounter. The nice thing about the masters was that it was up to you to complete the challenge. I really dont understand why theres now 3 encounters when 1 was more than enough. I love the game but hate the betrayal portion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info