Another thread regarding senseless whining.

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
not this league.
Were you not the white knight defending this league from my post about it. LOL what a hypocrite.
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
not this league.
Were you not the white knight defending this league from my post about it. LOL what a hypocrite.

you were trying to critisize this league w/o playing it.
i am critisizing it while playing the heck out of it. this gives me the rights to complain about it. you on the other hand have no rights to complain about a league you ve never played :)
get real.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
So yet again most of these threads are simple whining with no suggestions on how to fix the problems you kids bring up.

Why not give some positive feedback on your thread and then throw in concerns with suggestions following.

People at GGG are humans just like all of us.

It is their job to provide options.
My task as a client is to provide feedback, not to invent the game. Even though many people (myself including) do provide their options here.

And you seem to not understand what "feedback" means.
"
So yet again most of these threads are simple whining with no suggestions on how to fix the problems you kids bring up.

Why not give some positive feedback on your thread and then throw in concerns with suggestions following.

People at GGG are humans just like all of us.
Before anyone does this, they have to believe GGG cares what they think, and will engage in honest discourse.

They don't ever show they do, and they will not.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
vio wrote:
yep, the negatiity in here drives me away as well.

not wondering devs flee to reddit.

Reddit is even worse than these forums right now.

No it's not. But it would if the fanboys wouldn't vote every criticism down 24/7.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:

No it's not. But it would if the fanboys wouldn't vote every criticism down 24/7.

Fanboys on reddit are what make getting feedback from there the worst idea.
If only GGG would read their own forums more. I wish they would design the form in a way they like to read , but without the possibility to downvote due to an unpopular - but true - opinion that would help the game.
Last edited by nadakuu on Mar 20, 2019, 4:06:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info