I DID NOT sign up for this

I barely interact with the new league. I dislike it, plain and simple. Decided to do some now, went through 8 zones.

See, the biggest problem is I am so used to big quantity and pack size. Doing tier 15 and 16 maps with 140%+ quantity and 40%+ pack size. It is wonderful. But the memory fragments I am getting? The last one was level 83 with less than 10% of both. Why???????? The first 7 fragments dropped me exactly 1 fractured item. I go through one in a red 8 modded map, sometimes I get out with 5-6. Seriously what is wrong with that?

Dogshit layout + dogshit blue mass + dogshit rewards unless I guess you spend hours activating things.

This is not ok. The memory fragments during maps - wonderful. The memory nexus - useless.

Lets recap the last leagues. Incursion and Betrayal - zones and mobs are scaled to your map mods. Delve - very rewarding too. This? How can you combine one of the most annoying connecting minigames ever to the least rewarding zones to date, I don't get it.
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2019, 11:25:49 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You don't have to play it. If you enjoy delve/betrayal/incursion w/e, play that. This is for people that want more return after investing some time into it. Check ziggyd's video. You can literally stack mods on top of mods with (nearly) no limit.

Inb4 OP says: "weeeweeeweee I just want instant rewards." This league takes preparation. Learn how to do it or dont play the mechanic. Go delve or something.
And there are other videos which show how spending hours to mod stack gives less returns than running high tier maps. Problem, officer?
"
Ratje wrote:
You don't have to play it. If you enjoy delve/betrayal/incursion w/e, play that. This is for people that want more return after investing some time into it. Check ziggyd's video. You can literally stack mods on top of mods with (nearly) no limit.

Inb4 OP says: "weeeweeeweee I just want instant rewards." This league takes preparation. Learn how to do it or dont play the mechanic. Go delve or something.

Its not about he does not have to play it. Its about memory nexus being bad and memory fragments being useless compared to every other area in this game.
Why would we play a less efficient, less rewarding part of the game?
Even if you spend time to build something its useless. Complete utter sh*t.
The fact that we dont have to play the league does not take anything away from league being bad.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Ratje wrote:
.... You can literally stack mods on top of mods with (nearly) no limit.

I cried. Big tears. About this large |---------|
200 is the TOTAL limit right now. Just so you know.
Why???????? The first 7 fragments dropped me exactly 1 fractured item. I go through one in a red 8 modded map, sometimes I get out with 5-6. Seriously what is wrong with that?

Fractured items only drop in decaying memory fragments or fragments with a mod to specifically drop those items.

A non-decaying memory fragment will not drop fragmented items.

Just a PSA.
Should I say it?
Do I say it?
It has to be said here, it's SO appropriately inappropriate.

...alright, I'll say it.

You know nothing, Johny Snow.

That said, I don't know much more, but I do know that when you do this Nexus thing correctly, you reap many great rewards. Just don't ask me how.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Mar 19, 2019, 12:09:53 PM
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Why???????? The first 7 fragments dropped me exactly 1 fractured item. I go through one in a red 8 modded map, sometimes I get out with 5-6. Seriously what is wrong with that?

Fractured items only drop in decaying memory fragments or fragments with a mod to specifically drop those items.

Just a PSA.

Didn't know that(typical)

So they are not only strictly worse until you stack mods on them you only get fractured items from the more dangerous ones.

And the map voids are still strictly superior for fractured item farming.

Fucking hilarious.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:

Just a PSA.

Not true.

Non decaying memories do drop fractured items, but you need to pick them up manually.
They will not drop at the end automatically like in Incursions. Thats only happening in decaying memories, but not in non decaying ones.
Ugh so which one is it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info