Introducing Three New Weapon Skins

cool mtx

but it would be more cool if these abysmal disconnections that have befell all of europe would be dealt with primarily
Last edited by Baking_Bread on Mar 19, 2019, 2:14:03 PM
no amount of MTX will save this league :/
GGG trying to buff 2h.
Obligatory ...is this the mtx that adds the fun?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Still waiting all this time for a claw-to-sword MTX (or a sword-to-claw). Sigh. Never going to happen since GGG seems to think animation swaps is an impossible task when any similar company can manage it no problem.

Never mind some MTX which aren't garish and ridiculous. It's hilarious that there's literally no MTX in the game for, say, a simple pair of brown boots, or an ordinary coat or suit of armour without wild animations, glow effects, and any number of other sensory overloads.

You'd think among the hundreds of existing MTX there'd be room for a even just a couple "boring" ones, but you'd be wrong.

i love it will buy for sure
I'm excited to hear about the new weapon skins you've just released, especially the Infernal Bow! The idea of it being adorned with pieces of flesh and imbued with flames sounds both unique and intriguing. It's fantastic that it complements not only the Malachai Armour Set but also other fire-themed sets in your store.
For collectors and enthusiasts of CS2 skins, this is undoubtedly a welcome addition to their arsenal. It's always a thrilling moment when new skins are introduced, adding freshness and variety to the gaming experience.
Thanks for sharing this update, and I'm sure many players will be eager to get their hands on these exciting new weapon skins.
Last edited by Kryptortec on Nov 19, 2023, 7:20:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info