Introducing Three New Weapon Skins

that Daedric Bow though...
Nice! But where is the fossil/res tab?
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
I like the pick axe.

I'd laugh if a dude shows up with that thing among all those flashy and shiny armors and weapon effects and kills the Shaper :-)
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
So its a caster league with all the new spells and new staff, scepter, wand/dual wield nodes right?

Wouldn't it make sense to make some mtx for those weapon types instead of melee melee weapons (axes) that make people realize they have to wait for 3.7 for an update on melee skills?
We need new weapons not skins.
Or skins but for transmog.
Daedric bow, nice.
But 2h melee is dead :(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Mar 19, 2019, 3:31:42 AM
"
Slaunyeh wrote:
The bow is shitty as usual, whoever ir the artist behind the bows skins he is totally unable to make something elegant simple and aggressive. Its always something heavy, cumbersome, unelegant and ridiculous like something out of some freaking anime. Bows are simple and elegant work toward those 2 concept...

The axe is cool simple and fitting.

The pick axe could have been better if it leaned a bit more toward one "Bec de Corbin" a real weapon, a perfaect can opener.

You mean like Slivertongue? Even Hercules couldn´t pull that bow.

Yes, a really long, slim, fine, engraved golden, wooden Long bow, that would be a nice change.
I love the Daedric bow. Gives me some Skyrim nostalgia. Makes me wonder if when you die in HC with it equipped, you randomly wake up in the back of a wagon and here a familiar voice say "Hey, you're awake..."

Also, I dig the pickaxe. Now my char can do some miner Mathil larping.
All of those are actually really spicy. Nice.

Edit: I just wish the pick was 1H as well as 2H.
Last edited by GrayR on Mar 19, 2019, 9:41:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info